Kerrville, TX

Our Lady Of The Hills Reg Catholic High School
Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 26, 2015
All of the staff care about you and they always listen to what you are saying. And what you tell them they keep to themselves. They have definitely helped me get through my ups and downs that I had throughout last year.

Posted August 26, 2015
I loved this school. In fact, I just graduated May 15th from the school. It is a friendly environment, you have one-on-one help from the teachers. And you always had some one to talk to about things that were upsetting you in ways, it's just a great school. If I can I would love to go back and visit them. In plus, everyone there is united in a way, no one is bullied there. Basically everyone in the school is friends with each other. It is a great school I would definitely recommend this school

Our Lady Of The Hills Reg Catholic High School 2

Posted July 18, 2013
Once a wonderful school, OLH majorly went downhill. Spotty teacher quality (the theology teacher won't even acknowledge the concept of exponential growth) and students lacking ambition (compare the class of 2011's colleges of choice to those of the class of 2013's, for example) are particularly noticeable cons. Even if the school semi-effectively handled some recent, serious bullying issues, the student body is still one of the most ruthless groups of kids I've ever met. This school also used to be well-known for their prowess in academic competitions, having won several first-at-state awards. This year, we didn't even place at all. What a pity. PS: To the parent in that last post, your daughter's a thief.

Posted May 14, 2013
My daughter received an excellent education at OLH, which prepared her for her success at a highly competitive university. I am disturbed by the apparent attempt by one parent to smear the excellent reputation of an outstanding school, by anonymously posting several negative posts, just because she perceives that her child was bullied at this school. I have personal knowledge that the administration takes such allegations very seriously, and takes all necessary steps to stop bullying when it is brought to their attention.

Posted February 24, 2011
Strong, college preparatory curriculum; a history of producing National Merit Scholars as well as academic and athletic championships

Our Lady Of The Hills Reg Catholic High School
235 Peterson Farm Road, Kerrville, TX  78028
Last modified Our Lady Of The Hills Reg Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Our Lady Of The Hills Reg Catholic High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top