PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have been a parent at Notre Dame for 10 years. The staff is incredible. Faith base education is a God send in our area. Notre Dame has 100 years of education tradition to back it up. The parents work as a community to enrich the lives of each child. Academics play a key role. We have now earned scores on achievement scores that surpass those of schook in the entire arch diocese! Our new principal is a GEM!

These reviews from 2010 and earlier? This school is nothing like that now. This will be my third year attending this school, and I could not be happier. This school is for the academic type, not the athlete, so be warned. We do have sports teams, but we arent terribly athletic at ALL, but we havea ton of fun playing together. The academics are simply amazing though. I have been offered opportunity after opportunity academically. The environment is also spectacular. My teachers and classmates are my second family. There are sixteen in my grade level. The homework load is not overwhelming. The teaches are very understanding, and the are trustworthy. I can also truthfully state that I have never beeen bullied or seen bullying take place here at ND. The atmosphere is very family oriented, and everyone fits in. There is no school I'd rather attend. GO NOTRE DAME! WOOOHOOO!

The school is on the path to great things. Our principal is making the changes we have needed for years. There are qualified teachers with years of experience. The spiritual formation is stronger than ever. The students are performing academically and becoming more self-disciplined.

The staff at Notre Dame this year is the best staff in years. I have had no problems with the elementary part of the school. However, the middle school has some behavioral issues that I pray get worked out.

Notre Dame Catholic School is a highly academic school, where the students are given multi level learning environments that excel from the public schools. The National Standardized Tests evaluate the students above the grade level average of the state TAKS. The close christian family atmosphere between faculty, students and families is found here at NDCS. NDCS has molded my children to be have personal high academic and social standards.

New Principal, great leadership and an awesome staff give a feeling of family, not of my children just being another number on a TEAKS test! Educating each child as an individual is important to them. They push the students metally and spiritually to be the best they can be. Every teacher knows each one of my children, and there is a certain trust there. My kids feel comfortable going to any of them and asking for help. There is prayer, and faith in school, a spirit of community, and a Principal who gets involved with every child there. So much has changed from years past. I am grateful that my kids can be in a safe, structured, Christian environment getting the best education around!! The fears that I had when we were in the public schools are no where to be found at Notre Dame. What a blessing to our family.

Im very dissapointed in the way things are handled in this school. It seems that their only concerns are trying to get money for the 'school'. It needs much improvement in many areas!

Last modified Notre Dame Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8