Transformative Charter Academy 1

Posted April 23, 2013
There are some good teachers at this school, however, overall, they are a substandard alternative to any learning institution. For the most part, kids are given a workbook and sent to work alone. They do not care for the safety of the children in their schools, or their health. For example, if your child vomits, they are forced to clean it on their hands and knees, regardless of how ill they are. There is no supervision, and very, very little educating that happens here. I've just put in a call to the TEA, but, prospective parents should be warned!

Transformative Charter Academy 5

Posted April 21, 2006
This school is the only reason my child is graduating this year she had medical problems that caused her to get behind at her public school and we were told that their was no way for her to graduate this year. We heard about TCA from a friend that had attended TCA in the past. My daughter and I went in to check out the school we sat down with Ms. King and in about 2 min. a feeling of relief came over me Ms. King told my daughter that she could do this and that she would be able to get it done on time to graduate this year. Until that meeting my daughter was ready to give up. But the love and caring Ms. King show her turned it around for her. She finishes classes this and will graduate next month. I Thank GOD everyday For the staff.

Transformative Charter Academy
802 North 8th Street, Killeen, TX  76541
Last modified Transformative Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Transformative Charter Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top