Timber Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted August 02, 2014
LOVED Mrs Palomino! Our kids had her for three of their years, and she was amazing. I was never concerned for either of our kid's welfare while they attended this school. The staff genuinely cared for them both, and you could feel it when you were on campus.

Posted July 30, 2014
Timber Ridge is still a wonderful school. Yes, the administration has changed, but the new principal truly cares for each and every one of the students, and does what is best for them. Every. Single. Time. She is always there to speak with parents, and try to resolve any problems or concerns they have. She was even injured in a hail storm trying to save students walking home from getting hurt! Yes, rules have changed, yes, administrators have changed. People are resistant to change, but it isn't always a bad thing.

Timber Ridge Elementary School 2

Posted July 29, 2014
Timber Ridge used to be one of the very best around but things have changed. There is new administration and they have totally changed the climate of the school. Parents no longer feel welcome to be a part of their child's education, students are forced to "hug" themselves as they walk down the halls, and teachers are berated, spied on, demoralized, and talked down to. There has been a mass exodus of the very best teachers this year. I am afraid to see what the new year holds for a once great school.

Posted April 15, 2014
My daughter has attended TRES for 2 years now and we absolutely love this school. The teachers are wonderful and caring. The school itself is clean and nice.

Posted June 13, 2013
I have three kids and they have all gone to Timber Ridge. The school is very well managed and the students have a great opportunity to learn and have fun.

Posted February 28, 2013
I am totally surprised that there are so few reviews on this school. My niece came to live with me a few years ago and this was the first school she attended as my ward. Because of her limited teaching in the past she was way behind the other students. In fact, she couldn't read at all when going to the second grade. The staff at Timber Ridge was incredible! Not only did they teacher her to read they helped to to excel. In the third grade she made the honor roll. I couldn't have chosen a better school for her to attend. Her years at Timber Ridge will never be forgotten! I want to thank each and every staff member that touched our lives and showed my niece how patience and understand can make a difference in a child's life!

Timber Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted November 22, 2012
My daughter is so happy here. I love the way Timber Ridge involves the parents and the surrounding community. I am happy with the teachers and staff. They seem to know every child by name and have a variety of great activities.

Posted May 04, 2012
I have 2 high functioning autistic sons at Timber Ridge. My oldest is in 2nd grade TAG classroom. My youngest is in a 1st grade inclusion classroom. The teachers a wonderful. The administration is amazing. The true concern and desire for individual student progress is at the heart of this staff. My boys have grown so much here. My daughter will start Pre-K this coming year and I have complete confidence she will be successful. I initially thought the front staff was rude but once I got to know them, I realize that they are hard working and busy ladies. They are eager to help parents but they do forget to smile. Their facial expression doesn't always match their mood or intention.

Posted September 28, 2011
My daughter has attended Timber Ridge for three years and our experience has been all positive. The teachers are excellent, qualified, and caring. The counselors, librarians, and nurse are extremely professional yet kind. My daughter always comes home smiling. Mr Coleman is very repectful and the students shine on his leadership. My daughter was identified TAG at a very early start and all the teachers and staff have supported the challenge. I will definitely allow her to return year after year, and anticipate her sibling to follow.

Timber Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted March 27, 2010
My twin daughters are in 2nd grade at TimberRidge. I personally have been very pleased with our first year at TR. I have great communication with their teachers by their aggenda books, email, and phone calls. They are both doing well acedemically (Both are honor roll students). The school offers many activites outside the class including a great PE dept, art, computer labs, music class...I believe they call these 'Special Instructional Times'. As a military family we were a little concerned that a civilian school would not be as sensitive to the special circumstances military children face...however, TR has a very large military population and are actually VERY sensitive to the specail circumstances our children face (deployments, frequet moves, etc.) Their PTA is very active and we have attended several special events hosted at the school by the PTA. Overall, so far we love Timber Ridge!

Timber Ridge Elementary School
5402 White Rock Drive, Killeen, TX  76542
Last modified Timber Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Timber Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top