PK-5|Private

Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

I was excited when my child first enrolled in the daycare. They gave a great introduction on how they send homework each week etc. My Child has been there awhile and they have just begun to actually do that. They different teachers so often that I don't actually get to know them personally. I would like to send my child to pre-k, but they have not proven to me that they have a program that is worthy enough. The teachers in the daycare are unqualified, and they only know how to change diapers, but do not take out the time to teach your child. So if you're looking for a daycare where your child's education and care is primary please select another facility.

I am extremely pleased with [my daughter's] accomplishments since she has been attending NBCA. The staff is dedicated and sincere not only about education, but they are just as passionate in providing my daughter with the knowledge of her Bible. It is nice to know that we are on one accord in providing the best for our children and their future. I would like to thank Mrs. Williams and her entire staff for their continuous support!

Last modified New Beginnings Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5