PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

New Beginnings Christian Academy

Posted April 20, 2010
I was excited when my child first enrolled in the daycare. They gave a great introduction on how they send homework each week etc. My Child has been there awhile and they have just begun to actually do that. They different teachers so often that I don't actually get to know them personally. I would like to send my child to pre-k, but they have not proven to me that they have a program that is worthy enough. The teachers in the daycare are unqualified, and they only know how to change diapers, but do not take out the time to teach your child. So if you're looking for a daycare where your child's education and care is primary please select another facility.

New Beginnings Christian Academy 4

Posted April 16, 2007
I am extremely pleased with [my daughter's] accomplishments since she has been attending NBCA. The staff is dedicated and sincere not only about education, but they are just as passionate in providing my daughter with the knowledge of her Bible. It is nice to know that we are on one accord in providing the best for our children and their future. I would like to thank Mrs. Williams and her entire staff for their continuous support!

New Beginnings Christian Academy 4

Posted February 10, 2006
I m very pleased with New Beginnings Christian Academy. A Christian based school was very important to my wife and me when we were considering possible schools for our daughter. The principle and staff are very professional and courteous, my daughter loves it there. It s refreshing to find a school that still believes in prayer in school and educating our youth on the importance of godly values. I highly recommend this school to anyone seeking a truly faith based learning institution.

New Beginnings Christian Academy
3621 East Veterans Memorial Boulevard, Killeen, TX  76543
Last modified New Beginnings Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5