Killeen Adventist Academy 0

Posted September 28, 2008
This school has come along way in learning. I love the fact they do hands on learning. My daughter always hated public school now she claps and says Yeah were at my school. Both my son and daughter come home telling me how great school was and what they learned today. They have a fabulous math teacher Mr. Bandy he teaches Math/Computers, Mr. Barker teaches Science one of my kids favorite. I volunteer at their school and wish I could volunteer more than I do.

Killeen Adventist Academy 2

Posted May 19, 2006
This school has no extracurricular activities. They seem to go on more field trips than any other school combined so when does school work get done.

Killeen Adventist Academy
902 N 10th St, Killeen, TX  76541
Last modified Killeen Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-9
Killeen Adventist Academy Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top