Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My daughter has been going here for 4 years and although we've had some bumps along the way (some teachers are amazing, whilst others obviously HATED their jobs and kids) the worst of our troubles have come over the last few months. This childcare is owned and operated by a Puerto Rican family. I started having troubles when one of the daughters took over the front desk (instead of the owner). I'm not sure why, but she seems to have a bone to pick with me or my daughter. Every time I come in she's giving me bad news about my daughter.. either she had an attitude, or wet herself (when she just turned 3 she'd still have accidents at nap time but was otherwise potty trained a few months after her 2nd bday), on days when everything seemed to go well she'd want to pull me aside to tell me my daughter is to big to be held (at 3 yrs old?) or that my baby had a good day but that she's still a work in progress generally and I needed to stop spoiling her. The worst part is, because this business is family owned, once you're at odds with one staff member, the entire facility follows suit. Since I've started having issues with one of the daughters (Jessica), all of the other staff members who used to love my daughter suddenly wanted nothing to do with her. It breaks my heart watching my daughter excited to hug one of her old favorite teachers and for them to brush her off of them like they can't be bothered by her. The whole daycare just treats her like a stranger and to her they are like family, it makes me so mad. When I can catch the owner and talk to her about it things will change for a few days but then they change back. At this point I am looking for a new daycare. I can't take it anymore. Everyday she reminds me how awful and unruly my daughter is but when I ask her teacher (cause Jessica is only the receptionist) the teachers say she was "good like she normally is" and tell me she's just like the other kids. I just wish the owner would come back and send Jessica on her way. I know 2 more parents who've had nothing but issues since Jessica had taken over, as well. I guess one bad apple really can ruin a bunch! Oh, another thing I never cared for.. majority of the staff doesn't speak english. This wasn't a huge issue cause my daughter wasn't talking yet when she had all these Spanish teachers and the front desk came to translate when needed. Still annoying though

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

A lot of these teachers don't speak english. In fact, majority of them do not.

My daughter attended a public school near by and I was very dissatisfied. I pulled her out and placed her here at bambinos; I'm very happy with my decision I get a folder sent home daily with homework sheets and tons of in class work sheets they have been completing. They are nice to my daughter but are also honest and have a parent/child talk with me when I pick her up. This is a great place!

i love this Daycare .very clean very lovely very caring .i dont have nothing bad to say about Bambinos they are very nice with the kid and take a good care of them . The staff are nice and i like that they speak english and spanish .

I would NOT recommend this daycare. The daycare is very clean and that is the only good thing i can say. If you are a parent that doesn't care about your child(ren) education then this is the daycare for you. My son attended this daycare for 5 months while i had him on the waiting list for a BETTER daycare. I was told the teachers speak english and they all don't. There was no interaction with the kids and when i would do pop up visits they're always watching tv. When the kids are instructed to do something it's in Spanish. Every time I asked my sons teacher a question someone had to interpret. I witnessed one of the teachers kick a little girls chair. This particular teacher didn't know i was still inside the building. Overall I was not satisfied and I would not recommend this daycare unless your looking for babysitters

I love that my children attend Bambino's. They are well taken care of and educated while having fun. The atmosphere is always light and smells fresh and clean.

i do not recomend this daycare... if you choose to send your children, please watch the staff before you leave your kids there. wow, is all i have to say about this 'daycare'

Last modified Bambino's Child Care & Lc is a Private school that serves grade PK