Killeen, TX
Students enrolled: 1,143

Haynes Elementary School 4

Posted May 16, 2013
I'd give them a 4.5 but I can't My son was home schooled until last year which was his 4th grade year and this school's first year being open. He had an AWESOME 4th grade teacher. She was firm when needed and loving when needed. Daddy was deployed and his teacher was sensitive to that and the changes he went through. My only issue is this year and last year information was put out at the last minute often. All schools have websites and an automative system. I feel that they could had used them a little more effectively. Sending notes home with children well need I elaborate? I tried to do my part by asking and searching, but when it gets lost, left on the bus and etc Some of the office staff did not always seem knowledgable, some of the lunch staff did not seem tactful. Parent involvement is welcomed which I APPRECIATED!

Haynes Elementary School
3309 West Canadian River Loop, Killeen, TX  76549
Last modified Haynes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Haynes Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top