Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

The teachers are incredible and enthusiastic about educating the children. The students are excited to be at school everyday and I know personally that the students have a great rapport with the teachers there. I have heard that Mrs. Murphy is one of the favorite teachers there. When I asked students why they said that, the responses that I received were things like, she cares about us, she makes learning fun and we can talk to her about anything. If your living in this area and are wondering if Haynes is a great school, you can rest assure that it is an AMAZING school from the Administration on down!!!!

Amazing teachers! Great administration staff! Only downfall to the school is lack of parking, but it is within walking distance of my home.

I absolutely love Haynes! My son finished part of kindergarten here and all of first grade. They always have tons of after school events and things going on for kids. There is also a really amazing level of involvement from parents and teachers that really keep the school constantly growing and evolving. Great fundraisers always going on and it shows in the schools equipment!

The staff are very welcoming, helpful and genuinely caring. Mr. Diab loves and is loved by the children.

My son has been going to Pre-K here for about two months. At times I go eat lunch with him and observe how one of the teachers talk so mean to the kids. Luckily she is not the helper for my son's class. This schools seems to be okay at times but just don't come in as the clock hits 3:16 to check your child out or you won't get a bye or have a nice weekend like everyone who leaves out before you. Mrs.Doss

I'd give them a 4.5 but I can't My son was home schooled until last year which was his 4th grade year and this school's first year being open. He had an AWESOME 4th grade teacher. She was firm when needed and loving when needed. Daddy was deployed and his teacher was sensitive to that and the changes he went through. My only issue is this year and last year information was put out at the last minute often. All schools have websites and an automative system. I feel that they could had used them a little more effectively. Sending notes home with children well need I elaborate? I tried to do my part by asking and searching, but when it gets lost, left on the bus and etc Some of the office staff did not always seem knowledgable, some of the lunch staff did not seem tactful. Parent involvement is welcomed which I APPRECIATED!

Last modified Haynes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.