Bad
Good

I recently moved from Ohio and just enrolled a 1st and 4th grader although the ratings are really low I do like the overall teachers and staff very friendly classes are small will see what it has to offer.

My family recently moved out of Killeen, and our new school is highly rated, but it is no match for Bellaire! The teachers work hard to help their students and the principal, Mr. House, sets the tone for the whole campus. He really cares about the students and their families. I miss Bellaire and if we ever move back, I would not even consider another school.

The best Teachers and Staff members. I love them all! They problem solve together. Every student is loved that come through the front door.

Bellaire Elemantry is wonderful. It's my daughter first year there and she loves it. The teachers and staff are so connected with students and parents. They take the time to chat, instead of rushing you off

I love this school including my daughter. Unfortunately, we had to move to San Antonio. To my surprise Bellaire's academic level is more advance than the elementary school my daughter is attending in San Antonio. For example, when my daughter left Bellaire, she was learning how to spell 4 letter words, but San Antonio there still at 3 letter words. If we were to move back to Killeen, I would love to enroll her in the same sch. Also, the principal is great and easy to get a hold of; very approachable :)

great school my son learned a lot there when we move back ill try to send him to the same school

I think that it's good that the teachers care for the students. Some of the teachers & staff that are out there don't even care for the students, & I just wonder what be goin' on in the school ground ( I still do right now). The staff care here @ Bell-Aire as well!! I'm not sayin that they're perfect, but, the're tryin' their best @ carin for the students wellfaire

This is school has a warm and friendly feel to it, unlike some of the bigger more 'professional' schools. The teachers have a caring attitude. The school offers excellent opportunities like match club, chess club and an excellent choir program.

I am not at all happy about this school. My children were excellent students for the three years of school prior to going to Bellaire Elementary, and now they are not doing good at all. The teachers are not a help at all and the administration is not doing anything about it (the ones that answer the phone).

Last modified Bellaire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.