Killeen, TX

Posted March 24, 2015
My family recently moved out of Killeen, and our new school is highly rated, but it is no match for Bellaire! The teachers work hard to help their students and the principal, Mr. House, sets the tone for the whole campus. He really cares about the students and their families. I miss Bellaire and if we ever move back, I would not even consider another school.

Posted March 17, 2015
The best Teachers and Staff members. I love them all! They problem solve together. Every student is loved that come through the front door.

Posted May 17, 2013
Bellaire Elemantry is wonderful. It's my daughter first year there and she loves it. The teachers and staff are so connected with students and parents. They take the time to chat, instead of rushing you off

Posted July 11, 2012
I love this school including my daughter. Unfortunately, we had to move to San Antonio. To my surprise Bellaire's academic level is more advance than the elementary school my daughter is attending in San Antonio. For example, when my daughter left Bellaire, she was learning how to spell 4 letter words, but San Antonio there still at 3 letter words. If we were to move back to Killeen, I would love to enroll her in the same sch. Also, the principal is great and easy to get a hold of; very approachable :)

Posted March 08, 2012
great school my son learned a lot there when we move back ill try to send him to the same school

Bellaire Elementary School 3

Posted August 23, 2010
I think that it's good that the teachers care for the students. Some of the teachers & staff that are out there don't even care for the students, & I just wonder what be goin' on in the school ground ( I still do right now). The staff care here @ Bell-Aire as well!! I'm not sayin that they're perfect, but, the're tryin' their best @ carin for the students wellfaire

Bellaire Elementary School 4

Posted August 09, 2007
This is school has a warm and friendly feel to it, unlike some of the bigger more 'professional' schools. The teachers have a caring attitude. The school offers excellent opportunities like match club, chess club and an excellent choir program.

Bellaire Elementary School 1

Posted May 02, 2007
I am not at all happy about this school. My children were excellent students for the three years of school prior to going to Bellaire Elementary, and now they are not doing good at all. The teachers are not a help at all and the administration is not doing anything about it (the ones that answer the phone).

Bellaire Elementary School 4

Posted August 15, 2005
As a teacher and a parent I can say that Bellaire is a great school. The staff and administration really care about the kids.

Posted April 23, 2004
Bellaire is a really terrific school. All of the teachers there are always concerned about their students.They take the time to send their students cards when they are out sick. If they have a student in there class they will make it a point to know their brothers, and sisters names also. Kids really do enjoy going to school there.

Bellaire Elementary School
108 West Jasper Drive, Killeen, TX  76542
Last modified Bellaire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bellaire Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top