Posted April 15, 2014
My daughter began Kindergarten there in 2009 & I am very sad to see Fowler forced to close it's doors. I am even more upset that they close an awesome school like Fowler and are forcing us to move or homeschool as they are trying to send our children to a school whose doors should have been shut long ago. Thank You very much Killeen ISD for closing the doors of a decent school & sending children in lower income areas to a school that will only help perpetuate the cycle of ignorance & poverty. Bravo School board, Bravo.

Posted July 29, 2013
I went there Pre-k through 5th grade and it is the best elementary school ever.

Posted December 09, 2009
I have sent my daughter and son to Fowler now in the 5th grade and My daughter loves it she sings her heart out in choir and she just loves the school and my son doesn't want the day to end either just like my daughter and they both said if they have to they would fail but i told them i would let them have days where they can visit their favorite teachers they are very happy to attend Fowler i have went their my self and i am happy to say that i loved it there too :D

Fowler Elementary School 0

Posted August 14, 2008
My daughter was in kindergarten at Fowler this year and I was very impressed. She was very engaged in the learning process and has such a positive outlook on learning because of her experience. All of the kindergarten teachers worked together and all of them had a hand in educating my child. It is a small school where the teachers actually care. The after school care (YMCA) was also awesome. Sometimes my daughter didn't want me to pick her up because of YMCA. She was engaged from the minute she walked into the school until I picked her up.

Posted July 30, 2008

Fowler Elementary School 0

Posted March 03, 2008
The greatest school in Killeen.

Posted September 12, 2007
I am a new parent to the Fowler community and i am very comforted by the teachers and staff there. They are very protective, and loving to all the children. Its is a great comfort that the staff on hand is what it is Thank you Folwer for your great Job.

Posted January 02, 2007
All 3 of my children have attended & still do attend Fowler.It is a small neighborhood school with a 'family' feel.Most the teachers have taught here and remain here which adds an extra sense of 'security'for the large portion of military families with children.The Choir program is top notch & performs around town and for various events. The TAG Program offers extra curricular work for those in need of more mental stimulation, with field trips,art along with other varied activities.The teachers make it a point to get to know the students and their families which further provides the whole learning experience as a joint effort. As a board member of the PTA Fowler parent involvement is very positive, and fulfilling.The quality of teaching is geared to help every level of where the student is at.I highly recommend this school for those looking for small classrooms and one on one.

Fowler Elementary School
1020 West Trimmier Road, Killeen, TX  76541
Last modified Fowler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fowler Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top