Posted August 18, 2014
I love KHS and it is the best high school. Especially with IB and amazing academics. So much school spirit and I love the school. Best school in the area.

Killeen High School 4

Posted June 27, 2014
This school needs more personnel. I will leave a message and takes days for a return call or none at all. My child has been to 6 schools, thus far and the teachers and coaches are great! Of course you will find some teachers and staff that are misguided them selves. That is in every school that we have been to. My child has a learning disability and so far, most of her teachers work hard for her to thrive. They push her to do her best and she does.

Posted May 29, 2013
was here for 1 month for being dumb. all we do is E2020 online and didnt learn anything came back to my regular school and my school records never transfered so i lost credit.

Posted April 07, 2012
This school is an abomination. Students and the administration lack any sort of discipline. The academics here are a complete joke. None of the students take their learning seriously. It is like water under the bridge. There are few tutoring opportunities for those who are eager to learn. It is like a jungle here. There is no law or order. It is just complete chaos. I do not recomend this school to anyone.

Posted February 24, 2012
DANGEROUS! Simply a dangerous place to send your child! I don't care what the "ratings" are on paper this school is full of "gang minded" violent youth. It is like sending your child to a prison environment.

Posted January 29, 2012
Not somewhere i would send my child again. We left the area without my husband to put our children in a better school system.

Posted April 21, 2010

Killeen High School 0

Posted March 03, 2010
This school would better serve students if teachers were more closely monitored for adherence to policy, curriculum, and successful classroom management. Some of my daughter's teachers are excellent. However this is negated by the ones that should not be teaching at all. When teachers have no idea how to control a room full of high school kids, little content is ever delivered. My daughter has spent her sophomore year teaching herself in 2 of her classes because her teachers have made the students 'take notes' from slides and books. Taking notes should mean jotting down important ideas while the subject is presented in a meaningful format. Copying slides and textbooks is busy work and does not inspire or educate.

Killeen High School 2

Posted October 24, 2009
okay school. it really isn't that great. most of the teachers don't fully teach the class and they have no compassin towards the students. they are really rude sometimes and it seems like if they are having a bad day or if they are having problems they take it out on the students. i am a straight A student an i take my school work very seriusly but the teachers dont take their job seriously sometimes. and the staff is so terrible. the school is by far super unprofessional and they don't look after the student's needs.

Posted August 12, 2009

Killeen High School
500 North 38th Street, Killeen, TX  76543
Last modified Killeen High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Killeen High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top