Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Very ineffective. Once they pick on a student, they gang up and bully together. some are not educational prepared.

Amount of homework: no rating

There was a teacher who will lose all the homework. One day I went to talk to him in his classroom bout my grandson homework and why he didn;'t have a grade. He told me to look in a big box full of students homework that he didn't look at it, he said he didn't have time.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They are not honest at all. Starting with the principal. There is teacher that pick on the athletic, by controlling the grade so they won't participate in sport. She is awful!

My grandson attended 2 years at this school. The bullying form teachers was awful! Even the AP told me that she couldn't understand why the teacher were bullying him. One teacher will chase him in the hallway to harassed him. It was a nightmare! Thanks to another teacher that told me to get him out of the school because once they start bulling , they won't stop. The principal, Ms Garcia knew about the bullying and she allowed it!

Excellent , all The employees are very supportive finiendly and professionals, is very Good School.

my son is a student at nolan, he attendant from 6th grade an will complete june 2013, it has been a pleasure there, especially mrs griffin. thank you noland for teaching and lovin my son.

The parents are helping the kids succeed at this school. Less sports more academics.

Nolan Middle School is great. Nolan is one of the best middle schools in Killeen. Their grades level wise is great and the academics school wise is outstanding and my daughter just loves it.

My daughter is in her last year as transfer to Nolan. She loves it and so do I. School uniforms is the BEST! I recommend that all of the Middle Schools have standardized dress. What is great is that uniforms are not only the regular polo's and khaki's, but the PTA also sells spirit shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts that also can be worn. THE BEST! And the staff, teachers and coaches are also GREAT!!

My child is in 6th grade here. She loves her teachers. This is so important! I had a parent teacher meeting last week and was just as pleased as my daughter. They offer afterschool tutoring for free. For electives your child can choose from band, choir or multi-elec. My daughter choose multi-elec and will be able to sample from different programs this year: Art, theater, music, and computers lab. A new middle school is scheduled to open in Killeen for the 09 school year so this will be our first and last year here. I hope that the new school will have teachers as caring as Nolan Middle! Also, this is our first experience with uniforms, and I think it is great! They sell nice shirts and hoodies at the school for reasonable prices with the school logo (Mustangs)

Last modified Nolan Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.