Nolan Middle School 4

Posted April 26, 2013
my son is a student at nolan, he attendant from 6th grade an will complete june 2013, it has been a pleasure there, especially mrs griffin. thank you noland for teaching and lovin my son.

Nolan Middle School 1

Posted August 25, 2009
The parents are helping the kids succeed at this school. Less sports more academics.

Posted July 21, 2009

Posted May 06, 2009
Nolan Middle School is great. Nolan is one of the best middle schools in Killeen. Their grades level wise is great and the academics school wise is outstanding and my daughter just loves it.

Posted January 06, 2009
My daughter is in her last year as transfer to Nolan. She loves it and so do I. School uniforms is the BEST! I recommend that all of the Middle Schools have standardized dress. What is great is that uniforms are not only the regular polo's and khaki's, but the PTA also sells spirit shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts that also can be worn. THE BEST! And the staff, teachers and coaches are also GREAT!!

Posted October 16, 2008
My child is in 6th grade here. She loves her teachers. This is so important! I had a parent teacher meeting last week and was just as pleased as my daughter. They offer afterschool tutoring for free. For electives your child can choose from band, choir or multi-elec. My daughter choose multi-elec and will be able to sample from different programs this year: Art, theater, music, and computers lab. A new middle school is scheduled to open in Killeen for the 09 school year so this will be our first and last year here. I hope that the new school will have teachers as caring as Nolan Middle! Also, this is our first experience with uniforms, and I think it is great! They sell nice shirts and hoodies at the school for reasonable prices with the school logo (Mustangs)

Posted September 02, 2008
My son loves going to school at Nolan. He loves all of his teachers especially his band teacher.

Nolan Middle School 3

Posted September 19, 2007

Posted September 17, 2007
this school is the best!!!!!!!!!

Posted August 22, 2007
Nolan Middle School is a really good school. I attended there 6-8th grades. It was really fun. All the teachers are great! Everything about Nolan is great!

Nolan Middle School
505 Jasper Road, Killeen, TX  76541
Last modified Nolan Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nolan Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top