Killeen, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted January 25, 2013
This is one of the best schools in KISD. Don't let the aging exterioir fool you, this school is up to date in all aspects. The teachers are highly prepared and the rigor of the curriculum will surely challenge your student to the capacity necessary to be successful in the real world. The PYP program is an added bonus. I am extremely pleased with this school, wish my kids were there again.

Peebles Elementary School 4

Posted January 04, 2012
They provide great educational opportunities for the children to learn and grown in their development. My daughter is only in kindergarten but has learned things that wow and amaze me. They even have a Spanish class that my daughter loves as part of the curriculum.

Peebles Elementary School 0

Posted August 19, 2009
My son has been going to Peebles since he was in Kindergarten.. I am really pleased with the schools policy the staff are really nice, I feel comfortable meeting with teachers and staff. I grew up in KISD I am proud to have my son enrolled at Peebles.

Posted August 26, 2008
I now have 2 children enrolled at Peebles. My daughter as a 1st grader this year, and my son as a Pre K student. I am so impressed with the school as a whole. The teachers make an effort to get to know you as well as your child. I have always felt I could come any time and talk about my child. This is a PYP recognized school and because of that my children are gaining an understanding of the world they live in, instead of 'their own little world'. My daughter knows more Spanish than I do! Thank You Peebles, and Mrs Dudley for running a great school!

Posted October 11, 2007

Posted July 07, 2007
it's the greatest school ever, the bilingual program has thaught my daughter lots. the pta is the greatest, lots of involving the kids, the principal is great the library is wonderful. over all I love it and so do my children. all it comes down to is how much involving we as a parent do, (key point)

Peebles Elementary School 3

Posted May 19, 2007
have to pay for way too many things that the school should be able to provide the students! Overall good school, but my family cannot afford the things they want my children to have. If i wanted to spend that much money for my kids school, i would have enrolled them into private school

Posted October 09, 2006
Great Staff that cares! Mrs. Taylor rocks! Thank you Peebles for your support.

Peebles Elementary School 3

Posted October 27, 2005
Overall a good school. Good administration that cares about kids. Most of the teachers are very good. Parental involvement is a challenge.

Peebles Elementary School
1800 North W S Young Drive, Killeen, TX  76543
Last modified Peebles Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peebles Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top