Posted March 12, 2011
I love Pershing Park. The staff is the best in the district. The teachers are awsome. My daughter has attended since pre k. she loves it. i would never change her school.

Posted May 27, 2010
Ive had nothing but trouble since we moved here! Since both of my children transfered here with IEP's, I was informed that I had to wait unitl they taled with the special ed to enroll them. This took two weeks, they started school and still havent recieved special services, I was just informed today that they need more info from special ed from their old school (which is already closed) before they could go to summer school,even though they have full and current IEP's. They do not make transitions easy for the child or parent,Im thinking about tranfering them already!

Posted March 06, 2010
Great teachers, pre k, 1ts - 4th grades teachers you are great god bless you

Pershing Park Elementary School 3

Posted February 10, 2010
This is a great school..the teachers are great but they do have alot of bully's that pick on your kids there and nothing is being done.

Posted March 10, 2009

Posted February 25, 2009

Posted November 10, 2008
I am very pleased with the atmosphere at Pershing Park. It is clear that the administration, teachers and aides have the best interest of the children at heart. My daughters have both had qualified, eager teachers that work hard for my kids' success.

Pershing Park Elementary School 1

Posted September 25, 2008
We have had problem after problem with the administration and front office since school started--to the point we have withdrawn them. I was told that parents were not permitted in the building before school because it was a safety issue. I had tried to give them my ID to sign in when told this. It took getting the principal involved just to walk my child to her new class. In the morning before school starts, the kids who don't eat breakfast there are sent to the hallway where their classes are. They are then parked in front of a TV 2 days a week. When my son pulled out a book to read he was told that he was not allowed to read during the video.

Posted January 04, 2008
My husband and I have been thoroughly disappointed with this school. Our son has been on the Honor Roll two times this year and last which is great. We don't like the fact they teach the TASK test if they don't pass it doesn't matter if your child is an Honor Roll Student & makes great grades he/she fails and can't move to the next grade.

Pershing Park Elementary School 3

Posted July 22, 2007
The secretaries are wonderful, most of the teachers are great, however, the asst. Principal does not listen to the parents and our concerns.

Pershing Park Elementary School
1500 W Central Tx Expwy, Killeen, TX  76549
Last modified Pershing Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pershing Park Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top