Killeen, TX

Posted October 18, 2014
There has been bullying after school & calling a parent name & call a parent a bad nameit's not right that a 6&7 grader calls a parent name & that parent had a stroke last year

Rancier Middle School 3

Posted October 18, 2014
Ranicer was good at first but then it got worse because of bullying first it was me than my mom it is an 6th grader and two 7th graders bullying my mom on the way home. For me I got called names and threatens me and I put an stop to it .that was a Copley 6th graders I would give it 5stars but no

Posted April 06, 2014
Rancier Middle School is the best middle school I've ever been to. Their fine arts program is amazing. Also yes of course you have to take Spanish for 2 years but if you want you could take Spanish for 8th grade as we'll and have 1 credit for high school. They literally prepare you for high school. Just because other people say that it's bad and that they have a lot of fights and stuff but you obviously aren't hanging around the right people and aren't just minding your own business, you should just find out yourself.

Posted June 03, 2013
My son is in sixth grade at Rancier, he broke his right arm during recess and the faculty cannot even rememeber his name and all ask want happened even the school nurse and assistant principle None say good morning or even how he is doing. as for the academics not very impressed, I don't feel the emphasis is in the education of students is more of going through the motions. I am sorry I have stuck all the teachers in this category and I am sure all the teachers are not that way. The attitude starts at the top and they should be re-evaluated and removed.

Rancier Middle School 3

Posted August 12, 2012
Rancier is a good and bad at the same time the teachers need to step up and the kids need to listen and stop slapboxing in the bathroom and start learning from 7th grader 12 thru 13

Posted April 15, 2012
The Amount of bullying that goes on here is horrible. I transfered to Union Grove because of it. The teachers cannot control their classes. They dont pay any attention to the class. BTW i an a student

Posted February 23, 2012
If you are looking for a place to live, make ABSOLUTELY sure that your child will never attend Rancier Middle School. Very, very dangerous school. The staff is complete denial about the amount of bullying taking place and it goes relatively unpunished.

Posted February 09, 2012
If you want your child to be exposed to bullying and an unconcerned faculty, this is the school to enroll them in. The negative envoirnment and over crowding is a perfect for your child to digress in their learning as well as a great way to distroy their self esteem and self worth. I would strongly recommend a different school if you care about your child's education and safety!

Posted April 24, 2009

Rancier Middle School
3301 Hilliard Avenue, Killeen, TX  76543
Last modified Rancier Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rancier Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top