Killeen, TX

Posted September 10, 2013
R.I.P Mr. El-Saleh you were a good person, and teacher. No one will ever be able to take your place.

Posted May 19, 2012
Fantastic school with a great group of teachers. The principle is amazing. We've been all over the world with our kids and Sugar Loaf has been one of the best schools my boys have attended.

Posted March 20, 2012
I absolutely love this school! I attended this school as a child and now my son is attending. The teachers are wonderful and really dedicated to their students.

Sugar Loaf Elementary School 1

Posted March 17, 2012
I used to be a student at sugar loaf well it used to be the best school untill Curoso took over since he took the other guys place he ruined everything after that school year all the teachers that knew better had left miss Smallwood miss Roberson many more and all the best all thanks to one man it's a shame it really is and it's bad when a student can even see that it's a shame so I end this with fair well your loving student Chris Jordan Oh and if your an old teacher of mine and your reading this it would be nice to see you all again some time you should remember me I'm the Jordan family

Posted November 28, 2007
My son did not attend SL last year and it was a bad year. He has learned everything he should have learned last year in the first month here. I am well pleased.

Sugar Loaf Elementary School 4

Posted March 20, 2005
My children were enrolled at Sugar Loaf for grades K-5. I found the teachers caring and had the students bests interests in mind. They went on to middle school with a solid foundation and were very successful due to the education they received at Sugar Loaf. I have to thank the entire 5th grade, Mrs. Washko, Ms. Herrmann, Ms. Davila, and Mrs.Bray. My children continue talking about these teachers and go back to see them as often as they can. The children loved Mr. Caruso. I hear that they are having a robotics and chess club there now. Good going.

Sugar Loaf Elementary School 2

Posted September 22, 2004
My son attended Sugar Loaf last year and we had the worst Kindergarden year possible. He went from 'I can't wait to go', to 'do I have to'. No five year old should have to expierence that dramatic of a roller coaster. His class size was too large, and there was no permanent aid for the teacher. My son and his siblings now attend another school, and will not return to Sugar Loaf.

Posted January 12, 2004
Sugar Loaf is a great school with very involved and concerned teachers. The past principal, Mr. Caruso, was a great leader who showed and expressed his love for the children. I was able to become involved and felt I could always voice my thoughts, concerns, or ideas. Now, both my daughter and son are attending. It is a very family-oriented environment.

Sugar Loaf Elementary School
1517 Barbara Lane, Killeen, TX  76549
(254) 336-1940
Last modified Sugar Loaf Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sugar Loaf Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top