Bad
Good

After many years of traveling due to Military career, I retired here in killeen. My kids have been through MANY schools, but none like this. My child is special needs, and I can honestly say I had never worked with such professionals, they take care of my baby as if she was theirs. Everyone, from Mrs. Simmons, Mrs. Grambo, Mrs. Martin, Ms. Kraggie, Mrs. Hampton, Mrs. Taylor, and all the ones I did not name are so involved with the children. They are AMAZING... I wish this school would go all the way through High School!!!! I don't understand why it says a 3 because this should be 10. Coming from a very high demanding mom with a child with special needs....

R.I.P Mr. El-Saleh you were a good person, and teacher. No one will ever be able to take your place.

Fantastic school with a great group of teachers. The principle is amazing. We've been all over the world with our kids and Sugar Loaf has been one of the best schools my boys have attended.

I absolutely love this school! I attended this school as a child and now my son is attending. The teachers are wonderful and really dedicated to their students.

I used to be a student at sugar loaf well it used to be the best school untill Curoso took over since he took the other guys place he ruined everything after that school year all the teachers that knew better had left miss Smallwood miss Roberson many more and all the best all thanks to one man it's a shame it really is and it's bad when a student can even see that it's a shame so I end this with fair well your loving student Chris Jordan Oh and if your an old teacher of mine and your reading this it would be nice to see you all again some time you should remember me I'm the Jordan family

My son did not attend SL last year and it was a bad year. He has learned everything he should have learned last year in the first month here. I am well pleased.

Last modified Sugar Loaf Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.