Bad
Good

CVE is one of the best elementary schools in this area! The teachers were wonderful to my daughter, and was a great help when she was having trouble in one of her subjects! I know have my grandchild going to this school, and I couldn't be more proud! :)

Cedar Valley is a great atmosphere with a wonderful staff. My son was in Mrs Boswell's class in which she was strict in her ways but it works well for my son because he went to a MONTESSORI school where all this was taught early. The teachers and PTA do alot for the kids. My son enjoys his self and is learning with a good attitude. I think this school is better then alot of schools because their is compassion for the kids. THEY ARE ONLY KIDS ONCE and to GROW with them is the KEY! CEDAR Valley has that!

Excellent teachers and administrators that truly care about students. Lots of extra curricular activities. Staff emphasizes student acountabilty for academics and behavior! So refreshing. My child truly feels he is important to the teachers and that he matters.

Experienced and friendly staff at this school. Teachers are involved and accessible to parents all the time. Lots of enthusiasm from both the kids and teachers shown throughout the school year! My son loves his school. It is a good combination of ethnicities in this school and the school pride is apparent. The kids are independent thinkers and the higher grade level students sometimes assist the lower grade students. Everything thing seems organized and you can tell the teaching staff is seasoned and intelligent!

Geart School all around!! =) The academics are on point from the first day of school!

CVES is an excellent school. My son is an "Army Brat" and when we first got to Killeen my son was in the 1st grade and couldn't read or write his name. Within a month he was writing his name and beginning to read. He now is in the 5th grade and has been on the honor roll every year. He is also reading at a 11th grade level!! CVES is a very disaplined school. The kids do not get much play time and it does resemble a little military school. But what your children get because of this is safety, disipline, and a great education. I highly recommend CVES to anyone!

My son attended Cedar Valley for Pre K and Kindergarten. Mrs. Boswell is the greatest teacher! My son LOVED going to school each day that he was in her class. We are sad to be moving away and leaving Cedar Valley! The school is very strict and it bothers some people but it worked very well for my son. GO DOLPHINS!

This school is awesome! I am only sad to leave the area and I hope to find another school as wonderful as Cedar Valley. The best teachers and staff, my son absolutely adores his teacher and the staff. I know this is a great school because teachers because my son learn to read only having in Kindergarten 2 months! Caring teachers with high expectations and a lot of confidence in their students giving my son a comfortable learning environment and plenty of room to reach his goals. Cedar Valley will be missed.

I'm very happy with this school. My child went here for Pre K, then we moved and came back when she was in Kindergarten. Mrs Camps and Mrs Boswell, have made an impact on my child's education and overall well being. I would highly recommend this school...

Very happay with the school overall. My children seem to be on track with their grade level. Would like for them to excell and be prepared to succeed on the next level.

Last modified Cedar Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.