Brookhaven Elementary School 5

Posted August 26, 2013
My grandson attended this school from Pre-K thru 2nd grade. I was amazed with the quality of teachers who provided a positive learning environment. The Principal is awesome!

Brookhaven Elementary School 4

Posted November 02, 2012
Brookhaven is a nice school. They seem to care about the students. The students seem to like it. My only negative comment would be that I dont like how they dismiss the students because theyre running all over the place and dont stay with the teacher. Other than that its a great school.

Posted August 08, 2012
To most of the posters on this page: your arguments seem a lot more solid when you spell correctly and use proper grammar. Otherwise, you just look ignorant.

Posted March 06, 2012
I agree with above poster about this school plays a role of favoritism. I as a parent have observed bullying, not just from my son class but other students bullying females vs males. Sad to say nobody speaks up UNTIL its too late. The quality of educations these kids receive is bad example of teaching. This school teach kids from ipod and computers. Basically teaching them how to depend on computer electronic to do the work for them and instead of using their brains.

Posted February 12, 2012
. Unprofessional and displays long term potential for law suits....I've personally experienced unequal punishment among races and favortism of children....the assistant principle son has anger issues and attacks my child in the hallway and my child pushes him back yelling at the assistant principle son to stop...their teacher sends them both to the Principle's office and they explained both sides of their stories and the Principle sends both students back to class giving them a minute and 60seconds to get there, a day later the assistant principle son attacked another child and neither parents were notified of these incidence...the assistant principle's son is then moved to another classroom...3weeks later my child also pushes another student with one hand verbalizing to the student to stop skipping the line and the other student pushed my child back with both hands and my child proceeded to push the other student back as well and is sent to the office and suspended from school for a day and a half....I'm totally fed up with the way things are handled in this school system and I encourage all parents to seek the truth and documentation on all cases presented.

Posted May 18, 2011
This school provides a very unstable environment for my child, and the principal is of no help at all! Students are moved from classroom to classroom every time there is a problem, instead of actually resolving anything. Not all of my interactions with the staff have been negative, but there are several teachers that I would never want my child to experience! :(

Brookhaven Elementary School 5

Posted May 26, 2010
The TAG program at this school is fantastic. The teachers really do focus on helping every child succeed. They don't just focus on getting the low achievers to meet the minimum standard...they challenge all of the kids. The science lab is fantastic and the staff is caring and supportive. I will miss having my kids at this school! The principal is focused on safety, academic achievement and a great learning environment. The teachers and staff really try to help the kids love learning! Wonderful school! Great parent volunteer program as well!

Posted August 21, 2008

Brookhaven Elementary School 0

Posted August 29, 2007
School seems to be well organized and well run. My only concern is the professionalism of some of the staff. Please do not discuss with parents the problems you are having with their children in front of the rest of the class. Not professional. Do not destroy the demeanor of the children on their second day of school.

Posted May 01, 2007

Brookhaven Elementary School
3221 Hilliard Avenue, Killeen, TX  76543
Last modified Brookhaven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brookhaven Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top