Killeen, TX

Posted March 05, 2015
I am the grandparent of a grandchild living with me. My grandson attends Willow Springs Elementary. I am very happy with his teacher. She cares about him and he is really learning this year. We are also greeted with a smile and a "Good Morning" every day. I am happy and proud that my grandson can attend such a good school!

Posted March 02, 2015
This is an amazing school. The commitment to serving the students, parents, and community cannot be denied. The teachers and staff are friendly and are truly dedicated to the education of the students of Willow Springs. I am thrilled to be a part of such an organization.

Posted March 02, 2015
At Willow Springs we promote a positive environment through engaging instruction, building relationships, and inspiring students. I would not want to work in any other school. I have worked at Willow Springs for many years and I love walking into the building everyday seeing everyone smile and having positive attitudes. We all work hard to make sure the students are getting the education they deserve but that's not where it stops. We make sure the students know we care and they are safe. Willow Springs is an AMAZING school!

Willow Springs Elementary School 4

Posted March 01, 2015
Our school is meeting and exceeding every challenge it has been, and is faced with the last three years. Our staff has not had severe turnover rates and that has shown we are determined to be the best elementary school in the district and the entire state of Texas. Willow Springs fosters a caring, sharing attitude that produces positive change. Our leadership team is focused on the needs of our campus and encourages community involvement. There is a spirit of excellence here and we will continue to work to improve every area of our school from the early morning opening bell to the last person that leaves each day. We are not counting the weekends and holidays that staff and faculty come to ensure target goals are in place for student arrivals. Thank you Willow Springs.

Posted March 01, 2015
This is my fifth year teaching at Willow Springs. I could not ask for a better school to teach at! The staff is like family. The students are like my own! I go to school each day with the same enthusiasm as I did five years ago because of everyone at WSES! I would not trade my Willow Springs Family for anything!!!!! Our commitment to teaching goes beyond the classroom in all that we do!!

Posted February 20, 2015
Great School I love it.!! my son is a straight A Student every year every semester since Kindergarten. :) PROUD BLUEJAY MOM!

Posted October 20, 2014
My son loves being at this school and I can see how fast he is learning and how he loves to go to school everyday!

Posted October 03, 2014
Willow Springs is an awesome school! My kids have excelled there. My son is now in all Pre-AP classes in middle school! My daughter is reading and learning at a high level! The staff and teachers are always friendly and helpful! It deserves a much higher rating than a 2 out of 10! It is at least a 6 or 7 out of 10 bar none!

Posted June 27, 2014
BEST PLACE I'VE EVER WORKED! Awesome admin and staff! Things are turning around at WSES. A difference is being made by a great staff who cares :))

Willow Springs Elementary School 1

Posted April 22, 2014
This school has been the biggest disappointment since moving here. In my child's case they have a great teacher. However, she is faced with too many students that do not know how to behave, so most of her time is wasted trying to get them to behave which takes away from the students who are really trying to learn. Also, students are not allowed to talk during lunch at this school because the teachers cannot control the noise level. Recess is short and the days are long. On top of all of this there is a lot of bullying going on. It makes for a long, grueling day for children. I hope they are able to correct these issues. My children will not be returning next year.

Willow Springs Elementary School
2501 West Stan Schlueter Loop, Killeen, TX  76549
(254) 336-2020
Last modified Willow Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willow Springs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top