Posted September 09, 2014
This school is by far the worst school I have come in contact with. If you are looking for answers, want to talk to the teachers,principle, or any other staff memeber forget about it. Trying to set up an apt with the principle has turned into a week of me calling and getting no response! seriouly look for another school if you are zoned for this one! It is AWFUL!!!!!!

Posted August 25, 2014
If it were possible to give this school a zero I would. We are zoned for this school and I'll be looking into switching. From the beging this has been a hectic ordeal. The school my daughter came from was orginzes and told you everything you needed to know. This school is anything but orginzed. From meet the reached to the first day. People are not helpful and they don't even know how to answer your questions. My other children will not be going back to this school.

Posted July 28, 2014
This is an awesome school. I like their intervention program where highly qualified teachers provide small group instruction to help with math and language skills. Since it's a small group, teacher will be able to focus on each student. This program is on top of homeroom instruction in the different core subjects. I highly recommend RCES to any parent who wants their child to get the best education in the Killeen area.

Posted April 17, 2014
My son started this school year here for Pre-k. He loves and I enjoy being able to send him to a place that he enjoys being at. Ms. Lewis is the most wonderful teacher! She is very patient with my son, also Mrs. White is a great music teacher! I recommend this school to all!

Posted February 07, 2014
I used to go to this school and I loved it it was cool and really awesome things to do in school that's why I loved this school from-Faith Gonzales I MISS THIS SCHOOL SO MuCH

Posted September 17, 2013
My daughter attended this school for 2 years and we had a very good experience. She had great teachers and the staff were great. I did not like how strict they were with showing IDs every day in addition to signing a form daily to pick up students, but I guess in today's world, the security is worth it.

Posted August 10, 2013
Although this is a decent school, my experience as a parent has been awful. Principal Taylor desperately needs to retire, quit or get fired; I don't care wich one. She's an awful person, by all accounts. The rest of the staff are wonderful. Very nice and considerate. Teachers are awsome, altho I fear many great teachers have left due to that horrible principle. I've had many unfortunate encounters with her, as I like to volunteer and visit with my kids. Good luck to anyone having to deal with her. I'm grateful I no longer have to.

Posted December 03, 2012
Reeces Creek is the best school in my opinion in the area. This is my son's 5th year here and I would not have it any other way! The teachers really care about your student and actually go out of thier way to find out if everything is ok if they see something with your student come up at school. I love this school! My son is loving school and loves learning! Great school!! Keep up your caring heart that keeps teaching them soo much!

Posted May 29, 2012
We CHOOSE Reeces creek to transfer to. I was not impressed with the administration at the school both my daughters were "zoned" for, so I had them in-districted transferred to RCES. The principal is very professional, admin always smiles, and the teachers take a genuine interest in the students. The school does several very cool things for the students, like "block parties" for grades levels, talent shows, faculty "follies", musical group, and knighting ceremonies based on values taught every month. The TAG program far exceeds my expectations. I really hope that the coming years our transfer is accepted. My children LOVE RCES, and I can't imagine a better school for my kids!

Posted May 05, 2012
We had our son transferred to Reece's Creek from another school in the district because he has an IEP for severe articulation. At Reece's he has excelled and is on the A/B Honor Roll and his articulation has improved drastically!!!! He doesn't get bullied or treated like he's stupid like he did at his other school!!!! I recommend this school to anyone!!! Thank you to Reece's Creek for treating and educating my son like he's suppose too!!

Reeces Creek Elementary School
400 West Stan Schlueter Loop, Killeen, TX  76542
Last modified Reeces Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reeces Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top