PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (3 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted July 18, 2016
Again, the teachers go above and beyond in all they do. Most are at the school early to greet the children and address any issues there may be whether its grade related or on a more personal level. The entire staff (as I have seen it) is a close knit community eagar to make the extra effort on each child's behalf.

St Joseph Catholic School 5

Posted July 18, 2016
The teachers & staff in general go above and beyond to ensure all students & their families feel at home. The curriculum is above and beyond what I have experienced with the public schools in the area. I couldn't be happier with my daughters three years at St Joseph's school

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 05, 2016
Absolutely, everyday all the students get together to pray, and they talk about how important honesty, and fairness is.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 05, 2016
I have four children, two older and out of school, and two very young in this school. After moving a few times, and meeting different teachers and staff members, on a scale from one to 10, this school staff deserves an 11, so wonderful, I really can't say enough great things about them.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted July 05, 2016
Well honestly I want to say Thank you to all the staff members, but I was only given one choice.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 05, 2016
My children's teachers, stay after school everyday, they keep in touch with us via email, if there is any issue or even improvement in our children. We also have their telephone numbers, if we need anything. Their wonderful.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted July 05, 2016
Most everyday, our children get homework, but it's usually just a couple of easy pages, of what they reviewed that day. Their never overwhelmed.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted July 05, 2016
Yes, the teachers work longer hours to help any student that needs help, and our children love staying at the school a little bit longer b/c they love getting help from them.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted July 05, 2016
Absolutely! My children are 6 and 7, they don't even know what a cuss word is. I go shopping at HEB or Walmart, and I hear these little children cussing, and my children don't understand. When someone isn't nice to another person, they don't understand why. They respect us, myself and my husband, b/c their teachers install that in them. The only reason I stay here in Killeen, b/c trust me, I'm not a fan of Killeen, is this school

St Joseph Catholic School 5

Posted July 05, 2016
Both my daughter and son go to this school. I am not from this area, and I miss my home in Dallas. But b/c of this school, I'm going to stay here. All of the staff, including the cafeteria ladies, to the principal to the teachers are all WONDERFUL. They love my children and my children love them. And I wouldn't change it for the world.

2901 East Rancier Avenue, Killeen, TX  76543
Last modified St Joseph Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5