Posted March 31, 2014
MCA is a wonderful school. They help students of all types achieve greater academic standing. The loving and nurturing environment encourages children to learn and the small class sizes encourage student involvement. Parent involvement is spectacular and the PTO actively raises funds for renovations, special programs, and fun activities. MCA is an extension of our family. We love MCA!

Posted March 20, 2014
There are some ungodly things going on in this school. I have been involved with this school for two years and have been very unhappy especially the leadership. If you are looking for a real Christian environment this is not the place at all.

Posted August 01, 2013
Our family has been involved with Memorial Chrsitian Academy for a long time and we have been extremely pleased. Looking forward to another great year.

Posted May 28, 2013
unsatisfacory education. Principals do not enforce rules with teachers and blame students. I do not recomend this school

Posted May 24, 2013
We are generally pleased with the school. The kids enjoy their classes, teachers, and learning.

Posted May 22, 2013
The school has really gone downhill over the last couple of years under the new administrator. Some of the teachers are great, but its not good anymore as far as the leadership. Sad.

Posted May 22, 2013
Memorial Christian Academy has been a blessing to our student and family. We are natives of Killeen and had always been involved with the public school system. We prayed for another option as our older children were in public school. At that time there was no accredited private school. One day as I was praying over my child as I dropped them off at school, God spoke to me about inquiring about MCA. I got to work and called, MCA was not accredited nor did they go through 12th grade at the time but I knew the strong pull that God wanted us to make a move from the negative influence of public education. We toured, enrolled and continued to pray. MCA has now become an accredited school and is now celebrating its second graduating senior class! God is so good and faithful to those who seek his direction. MCA is a positive learning environment where staff strives to help develop a strong foundation of Christian education. Students are able to build Christian relationships as they prepare to become independent adults defending their faith. Thank you MCA for all you have done and continue to do!

Posted May 22, 2013
Memorial Christian Academy has been absolutely great for our daughter and family. I personally know most of the staff and they deeply care for the students and do all that they can to solve any problem. I don't see how anyone can say anything bad about the staff or the school. May God continue to bless Memorial.

Posted May 22, 2013
Great school! My children have really advanced in their reading skills. Administrators and teachers have made an excellent effort to make the school better Christian school.

Memorial Christian Academy 2

Posted May 21, 2013
This is the first educational institution that I've experienced where parental involvement is discouraged unless is involves fundraising for the school . Parent/teacher conferences was not encouraged and communication to parents lacking. When we initially attending MCA we were told by others about the school lack of ability to admit fault even in the face of wrong doing and sadly the rumors rang true. In fact, we found the students were often blamed and called liars in order to remove fault from the teachers and school administration. This is not the type of christian environment we envisioned for our children where twisting of the truth in the school /house of God is so easily expressed. Those who dare challenge their indiscretions are called harassers and instructed to find other educational institution of learning for their child. If a teacher violates the rulebook, parents are told that no faults was found, but if a parent questions a staff on an academic rule, an email is generated to parents on what will not be tolerated. if you are a parent involve in the type of education their child receives, this is not the school for you.

Memorial Christian Academy
4001 Trimmier Road, Killeen, TX  76542
Last modified Memorial Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Memorial Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top