Bad
Good

I went to Richard Milburn for 2 yrs and i loved it there. I also loved the teachers! It does depend on the student to make their dreams come true. I am now Attending ATI Career Training Center in waco texas getting my medical assistant license i graduate June 25th! and I will be moving on up to get my RN and Ultrasound Tech Alyssa Weiss

i went there for a year and its a great school i couldnt have asked for a better school experience! Shaina Bayless

I feel that no matter what school you go to you can not blame the environment, teachers or the area in which that school it is. It is really up to the student to make their dreams come true. I am sorry to say but if your child is in High School stop blaming the school! I went to Richard Milburn and I want to say I now have a Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice graduating top of my class as Suma Cum Laude. I have also applied to law school and I am waiting on a response. With this said, I would recommend Richard Milburn to anyone! Jessica A.

I graduated from this school in 2005 as the valedictorian and two years early. All because of the support and drive from the instructors. The staff is amazing, all you have to do is ask and you will get the help you need.

I go to richard milburn at the moment and I do belive that the staff needs to be a little more attentive and do more to help the students but other than that it is a fine institution to help you recover your grades or a place to atleast get an high school education but i would not recomend it to just any student because it does not provide the best education that most kids needs.

Last modified Richard Milburn Alter High School (Killeen is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.