Richard Milburn Alter High School (Killeen 0

Posted May 06, 2010
I went to Richard Milburn for 2 yrs and i loved it there. I also loved the teachers! It does depend on the student to make their dreams come true. I am now Attending ATI Career Training Center in waco texas getting my medical assistant license i graduate June 25th! and I will be moving on up to get my RN and Ultrasound Tech Alyssa Weiss

Posted December 23, 2008
i went there for a year and its a great school i couldnt have asked for a better school experience! Shaina Bayless

Posted September 24, 2008
I feel that no matter what school you go to you can not blame the environment, teachers or the area in which that school it is. It is really up to the student to make their dreams come true. I am sorry to say but if your child is in High School stop blaming the school! I went to Richard Milburn and I want to say I now have a Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice graduating top of my class as Suma Cum Laude. I have also applied to law school and I am waiting on a response. With this said, I would recommend Richard Milburn to anyone! Jessica A.

Posted June 20, 2008
I graduated from this school in 2005 as the valedictorian and two years early. All because of the support and drive from the instructors. The staff is amazing, all you have to do is ask and you will get the help you need.

Richard Milburn Alter High School (Killeen 0

Posted May 12, 2008
I go to richard milburn at the moment and I do belive that the staff needs to be a little more attentive and do more to help the students but other than that it is a fine institution to help you recover your grades or a place to atleast get an high school education but i would not recomend it to just any student because it does not provide the best education that most kids needs.

Richard Milburn Alter High School (Killeen 4

Posted October 25, 2005
My daughter thrived at Milburn! I found teachers to be most responsive when I contacted them. They went out of their way to provide my daughter with extra time and help when needed. Of course, I talked to her every day to find out what was going on at school, areas where she was doing well and areas where she needed extra help. I am one parent who does not expect teachers to do all the work - I believe my constant involvement with my child's studies as well as with her teachers was crucial in helping her to succeed. I would gladly recommend Milburn as a great alternative educational resource. Mrs. Freeman

Richard Milburn Alter High School (Killeen 2

Posted July 18, 2005
I was disappointed with the level of teacher involvement and assistance at Milburn.

Posted July 19, 2004
- a former student
I am a former student. This school taught me many things such as never give up no matter what. I did not graduate from Richard Milburn but the principal pushed me until I did graduate and for that I owe thanks to the dedication of the teachers at this school. (espicially Mr. Jenkins who pushed me the most)

Richard Milburn Alter High School (Killeen
1001 East Veterans Memorial Boulevard, Killeen, TX  76541
Last modified Richard Milburn Alter High School (Killeen is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richard Milburn Alter High School (Killeen Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top