Posted February 05, 2014
After supporting the LOR for three years, it saddens me that as a mother. I received such little respect... When it comes to complex issues, the school does not have the expertise. The staff professional counselors need more experience with children that are apart of TDFPS. Further, they need to understand the different between the court removal of children and parents requesting protective services (Foster Care). LIVE OAK RIDGE FAILED, AND CONTINUES TO FAIL.....Do the really care? Or, are they just using our children as guinea pigs (Department Juvenile Justice), remember these studies destroy and punishes our good children. Please take a stand..... AFCMSVO/NAPSP

Live Oak Ridge Middle School 3

Posted January 23, 2014
I'm a 7th grader in live oak the school does have their defects but we do have good teachers who love what they do and the coaches are amazing they keep us out if trouble and really care for us there is bullying and fights but what school doesn't have that I tended 6th grade too and I was a A honor roll with a very high average and now I'm a A'B honor roll I was a volleyball player and I'm a dancer the dance teachers are amazing and they love what they do so if your looking for a school please pick live oak and one of the best teachers for reading is mrs. McGee

Posted November 23, 2013
This school has the ghettoest most uncontrollable children in the whole district! Shoemakers graph shows all the fights come from live oak kids! YEAH PA TURN UP !!! -2013 AB and ST From PALO ALTO MIDDLE SCHOOL

Live Oak Ridge Middle School 2

Posted October 26, 2013
This school is a set up for children to feel bad about themselves or having others think they can get away with bad behavior. Problem with that is, the real world is waiting for them out there and some of these children are in for a rude awakening. Other children are going to be scarred for life and middle school at Live Oak Ridge is going to be a nightmare for memories. In regards to the review posted yesterday-what good is it to have a safety plan if it's not activated. I'll tell you- it's not good and it serves no purpose then. The school needs to do all they can to protect your children, not aid in endangering them or sitting on their hands waiting for the worst to happen.

Posted April 17, 2012
Well guns seem to be a problem twice in less than 3 months. Fights after school almost daily and a gang-like mentality resides well here, sadly. Destruction of property and bullies, runs rampant. Not pleased with this school at all or its Principal. Will be extremely glad when my child has graduated THIS out of control school.

Live Oak Ridge Middle School 5

Posted March 05, 2012
I love this school. All of my children have attended this school. And they are very good highschool students.

Live Oak Ridge Middle School 4

Posted April 20, 2011
The teachers and staff members are Excellent, Although this school is a little crowded it's still a good community.

Posted March 03, 2011
Its me again I just want to bring down yall rating a little bit, looks like its working. Well see you later Live Oak Aj From PA

Live Oak Ridge Middle School 5

Posted February 26, 2011
I Am A Student At Live Oak Ridge. I Have Been There Since The Sixth Grade. It Is Wonderful I Have Never Had Too Take An ACC Course ! i Would Say That One Of The Best Teachers is In The 8th Grade History Department ! Out Principal Is The Greatest She Dont Tolerate Nothinqq.

Live Oak Ridge Middle School 4

Posted February 10, 2010
As a former student of this school, I believe that the standards of the teachers and staff members are set to a reasonable level for the students. The Christian-like qualities show throught all the staff so they can set an example for the child you are rasing.

Live Oak Ridge Middle School
2600 Robinett Road, Killeen, TX  76549
Last modified Live Oak Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Live Oak Ridge Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top