Iduma Elementary School 1

Posted April 08, 2014
Find a different school. They have a very large failure rate and teachers don't understand the IB/PYP program. I relocated to the Killeen area as a contractor on post. I read the reviews and expected typical greatness from a Texas school, especially with a IB program in place. After being there a year and contacting the principle several times and dealing with the teacher we determined that the school is over crowded and they are not willing to deal with the root issues causing student problems. Living near the school we have several friends with kids going to the school and all have had the same issues. Straight "A" kids barely passing, not being notified of deficiencies until right before a report card comes out. No complaints from the teacher about our child every day we pick up our kid. What are these people thinking??? On a different note, you must pay to background check yourself if you want to chaperone, you must pay your own way for field trips and when our child went to the Zoo no parents wanted to chaperone so a teacher had to tag along and 12 students were with each teacher. One student was lost and so they found him and left the zoo early. Talk about a cluster.

Posted September 28, 2013
Iduma is a wonderful elementary school! They have the IB PYP program and they really live those learner profiles! We love the staff and all the little extras they offer for the students. I have had children at this school for 5 years now and I love it so much that I have them transferred here every year!

Posted October 09, 2012
I love this school and the friendly atmosphere. My child has been attending this school since Pr-k and she has learned so much here. I think its awesome that they are able to learn French and have computer lab, science, Art on a daily basis along with thier curriculum. The principal is awesome as well as there staff. Having to deal with over 1,000 kids they do a great job

Posted May 04, 2012
I loved this school also. We recently had to moveto nashville and my son is way advanced than the other students in his class. They really did teach the children at Iduma Ihope that I can find another school that is as dedicated to the children's learning.

Posted March 24, 2010

Posted November 30, 2009
I love this school. All the staff are dedicated to teaching our children the wonderful IB principles. My children have grown tremendously. I am so honored to be able to have my children attend such a wonderful school. Iduma is the best!

Posted October 03, 2009
Iduma Elementary School and its community raises knowledgeable, caring, risk-taking students who show great integrity.

Posted August 21, 2009

Posted August 21, 2009

Iduma Elementary School 0

Posted January 28, 2009
This is my child's second year and i love it, The enrichment program is great and my child learns so much here

Iduma Elementary School
4400 Foster Lane, Killeen, TX  76549
Last modified Iduma Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Iduma Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top