Kingwood, TX

Posted August 28, 2014
I love this school cause I go there and I love that they always have fun activities!

Posted July 19, 2012
My sons, JamesNChris and my daughter LOVED THIS SCHOOL. Their teachers emailed me and kept me informed. My daughter came home and loved to plop down next to me and read out loud because her teacher made reading fun. KME has excellent extra curricular activities, (i.e. chess teams, scrabbles tournaments off campus, too!) where the children were openly rewarded for their hard work. The music teacher (Mrs H.) loves her students and puts together cute and fun music programs! Reading is highly encouraged with student's names (who have finished books) written all over the library. Mr. Simons is the new AP (former teacher there) and he is a super, caring leader. Mrs Jones, Mrs Shull, Mrs Hoyt, Mrs Garrett, Mrs Dohse, Mrs Shewmak, Mrs Gunnels, Mrs Milazzo...thank you all. We will miss ya. MGM***

Kings Manor Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2007
My children really like KME. They started after the Winter Break last year. My daughter loved her kindergarten teacher very much. 'Thank you Miss W'. My son was recognized for his skills and this really boosted his confidence. His 4th grade teachers were fantastic and I really appreciate their concern for the kids in their classrooms! I'm hoping this year will be just as good for him.

Posted February 14, 2007
My children went to KME and loved it. KME has a very high academic standard and a fabulous teaching team that really cares about the students. I wish we could have stayed in the area, as my children received a first rate education at KME.

Posted April 30, 2006
King's Manor is a phenomenal school. My children have attended for the last four years, and I have been very pleased with their education at KME. Everyone from the front office staff on seems to know each student personally. The principal is very visible within the school, and all of the students see her as caring about them as individuals. The KME music program is one of the best I have ever seen. Mrs. H., as the students call the music teacher, is unbelievable! My kids would go to school just to get to go to her class. I have had a lot of experience with various schools, and King's Manor stands out as an exceptionally well-run school where every student feels well-loved and important.

Kings Manor Elementary School 1

Posted September 14, 2005
my son has attended this school for 3 years. It is a good school if you have no problems. I pray that other parents don't have the same horrible experience as I did!

Posted September 09, 2005
KME is wonderful! My child enjoys going to school every day!

Posted August 13, 2005
Both my children attend this school. The school is awesome. The teachers truly care about the children and encourage them to grow academically and as good citizens. Our school buses in quite a few of children from socioeconomic disadvantaged neighborhoods and it gives our children a good prespective of life. To take people face value and judge a person for who they are inside, not want they have on the outside. It also has our children appreciating what they do have and the school fosters the true meaning of community and about giving without being judgemental or snobbish. Kings Manor please keep it up, the school is a great learning experience academically and real-life. Look at our TAKS scores, we would be Exemplary but because of our non-English subgroup we are Recognized with scores in the overall 90's... Thank-you for everything, keep up the good work...

Kings Manor Elementary School 4

Posted June 06, 2005
Concerned about overcrowding with new neighborhoods coming in. School is great, but I've talked with the district and don't feel that they are prepared for the influctuation of new housing in the area. So far, 2 new developments are zoned to KME. I am worried that overcrowding will hurt this otherwise superior school.

Posted April 20, 2005
We have been very pleased with this school. I feel the environment is very conducive to learning. The staff is very concerned and dedicated. My children have just flourished at this school. Parent involvement could improve but the ones who are involved do a wonderful job. There is not a huge amount of extracurricular activities provided by the school, but the community provides these opportunities. Overall this school has been a very good experience for our family.

Kings Manor Elementary School
21111 Royal Crossing Drive, Kingwood, TX  77339
Last modified Kings Manor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kings Manor Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top