Kirbyville, TX

Posted November 03, 2009
We have a school that cares about the children, reaching out in every way. The staff and teachers are not just doing a job but they care.

Posted February 27, 2008
Ok, I have rated this school once before, and now 3 years later, I feel even stronger now than I did before. The teachers, principal, school board and adminstration are so great and helpful. I appreciate all that they have done our district and our students. We love YOU!

Posted April 27, 2007

Posted December 26, 2005
I think Kirbyville Elementary is great. The teacheres, school board, administration truely cares about each and every child. They work hard so that all children have a chance to succeed.

Posted August 30, 2005
I think kirbyville has a great academic program for our children.The teachers have been positive role models,and has made a good impression on my child.Kirbyville has a great school full of wonderful people who really care about our children and their future.

Kirbyville Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2005
My child is in pre-k and has been enjoying it ever since the first day of school. She has learned so much and made so many friends. They are now trying a new way of picking up children from school, in hopes of making things safer and more quickly.

Kirbyville Elementary School
2100 South Margaret Avenue, Kirbyville, TX  75956
Last modified Kirbyville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kirbyville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top