No rating

Trinity Lutheran School

Private | 1-11

Living in Klein

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $174,400. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,030.

Posted July 4, 2014

We love Trinity! The staff is very caring and we have really enjoyed the past two years at Trinity. It is such a nurturing environment when compared to the public school that my kids previously attended. The course work is challenging but managable. The teachers take a genuine interest in the students and you don't feel like just another number in the school system. I would definitely recommend Trinity to anyone who asked. We love it!

Posted June 8, 2014

I am fairly new to Trinity, with one child finishing his second year in the lower grades and a daughter finishing her first year in the upper grades. After having my son attend his first year, the sense of community was so strong there, I knew I wanted my daughter to attend. The academics are strong there, and the work/projects required are often of a more abstract nature and require a greater understanding of the topic. I am a physician, and come frim a family of teachers. I have also homeschooled my children and have had a great exposure to many types of schools and curriculum, also secondary to my job. Besides academics, the school has many extracurricular offerings, including a sports program that starts in fifth grade. The school performs consistently well in academic bowls, which speaks well of its academics.

Posted April 7, 2014

Definitely over rated!! The reviews below were from employees. We were told exactly what we wanted to hear to enroll.

Posted April 7, 2014

This school upon visiting is not diverse at all and that concerns me that there is not a diverse student body nor staff something should be done to attract a diverse student body and staff.

Posted January 5, 2014

My child loves Trinity Lutheran, and so do I. Of course, we can get a little nit picky, but overall, the experience is Christian: loving and forgiving. The work load is challenging, but not too overwhelming (with the exception of 4th grade!) My child had an experience with another child (who was bullying mine) in 2nd grade. The teacher was very engaged and interested in resolving the problem and additionally encouraged the parents to get together to problem solve/ teach the children to interact properly. School is a trying experience, no matter where you go! At least my child has prayer in school!

Posted September 5, 2013

We love Trinity and ALL the school has to offer in the way of not only providing a learning-centered environment, but a wonderful school family for our daughter. We started her in Pre-K at the school and have to say that it set the bar for us giving us confidence to continue her education at the school. She is loved and is learning in a wonderful classroom with caring, nurturing teachers and staff.

Posted August 21, 2013

My child has attended school here for 5 years. We are NOT members of the church and we love everything about this school!!! We have never felt excluded just because we aren t members. The teachers here are extremely accommodating and love their jobs! They use the Love and Logic principles. Google it if you re not famiiliar. My child has attended public school in the past and there is NO comparison! The curriculum is challenging but tutoring and extra efforts to help children excel are provided. The principal is very personable and has gone over and beyond to help us out in a particular stressful situation. We are committed to Trinity and plan to send all of my children here.

Posted May 21, 2013

My child attended from 2006-2009. I wanted to love it. Unfortunately the best I can say is when things were good and my child had no issues the administration was mildly warm and friendly. Our last year there my son had an issue with one part of the day which was too noisy and over-stimulating for him. No big deal, I thought. Administration will help us work out a solution. Ha! They could have cared less that he was struggling. Totally cold, uncaring, unwilling to make even minor changes. We were so disappointed that we also stopped attending church there. For the remainder of that school year, did anyone at the church or school reach out to us to see why we didn't re-enroll or why we suddenly stopped attending church? No. Although we did receive a letter saying because we hadn't met church attendance requirements we would not receive the member discount on school tuition. They are very cliquey and, just like another reviewer said, only the children of families that have been there for generations matter. The other kids are just tuition money. We have been happier at public school.

Posted May 8, 2013

When choosing this school, I was hoping for a caring, loving, nurturing, relationship for my children but we were just numbers... The search for a school included consistency and stability and they have offered neither. After two years of supporting the school we are moving on where people take a personal interest in my children. It is May and they have yet to spell my child's name right:(

Posted January 14, 2013

Trinity is not what we expected. Academics are not even what our child had in public school. They are behind. While i expected a lot of religion would be taugt, we did not expect that the core academics timeslots would suffer when there is a crunch (which seems to happen a lot). The teachers are so focused on Christmas plays and Easter plays etc that the kids are not focused on what you pay for - academics. Our child has had no problems with the cliques, but lots of faculty have children that attend and they are given a pass on behavior. Not good for the none Trinity insiders.

Posted July 14, 2012

Sadly, enrolling our student at Trinity Lutheran was the worst parenting decision we have ever made. Our child, who is a strong student, well-behaved and always well-adjusted lost all self-confidence and self-esteem at Trintiy. Bullying is very common, but staff and adminstration ignore it as it is usually kids from Trinity family cliques who are doing the bullying. After having our son out of this environment for a time, he is finally regaining self-esteem and confidence and is flourishing in his new school. We highly encourage parents to look elsewhere for "Christian" education. You won't find it at Trinity.

Posted March 28, 2012

This school is everything I wanted for my children. The school is challenging yet provides a safe and loving environment for my kids to thrive. They have made life long friends here and some of the decisions they make even at this young age are ones that I am proud of. The faculty is lead by one of the best principals I have ever been around. The kids love him yet respect him also. I would not send my kids anywhere else. The other parents that I have met along the way are some of the most caring people I have known. Trinity is AWESOME!!

Posted September 9, 2011

We were extremely disappointed in Trinity Lutheran in Spring (Klein), TX. The academics were okay (not great, but not bad), but the atmosphere was not what we were expecting when we made the decision to pay for "Christian" education. Kids are very tuned in to their "cliques" and verbal bullying often occurs for kids not included in the clique. Staff seem to turn a blind eye to the behavior because it's usually coming from staff kids, kids whose parents give alot of money to the school, or kids whose families have been in their church for decades. So in essence, staff (especially administration) "encourage" this behavior. We would never recommend this school to others.

Posted August 23, 2010

After being dissatisfied with what public school had to offer our children, we enrolled all of our children at Trinity Lutheran School. Not only is it challenging it has a warm, inviting environment we have never experienced anywhere else. We love everything about it. Trinity is the best decision we have ever made for our kids.

Posted December 9, 2009

Excellent staff from pre-K to 8th. Kids enjoy learning and being challenged. Could not imagine another place for my kids!

Posted September 8, 2009

Trinity Klein is a wonderful school! Not only are the academics very strong, but I feel like everyone from the extended care workers all the way up to the principal of the school know who my children are. I know that my kids are getting a great education and are being treated with love and respect at the same time. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that currently the school is in a growth spurt and I am a little concerned that they may be getting too big.

Posted August 20, 2009

Our child has attended Trinity for 5 years. The quality of the education far surpasses what our friend's children are getting at our local public school. Our child loves the school, staff, classes, activities, etc. It is worth every penny, and we recommend it to all looking for private education in the north Houston area.

Posted November 14, 2007

Blue Ribbon School as determined by Dept of Ed, wonderful teachers, strong in academics, sports, extra curriculars

Posted October 26, 2007

We've had our child here for a few years now and absolutely love it. Teachers and staff truly care about every student. Parent involvement is much higher than most of the local public schools, which truly makes a difference. Tuition is expensive, but is absolutely worth every penny.

Asian or Pacific Islander 0% 4%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

Fax number
  • (281) 251-7021

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

18926 Klein Church Rd