Posted July 04, 2014
We love Trinity! The staff is very caring and we have really enjoyed the past two years at Trinity. It is such a nurturing environment when compared to the public school that my kids previously attended. The course work is challenging but managable. The teachers take a genuine interest in the students and you don't feel like just another number in the school system. I would definitely recommend Trinity to anyone who asked. We love it!

Posted June 08, 2014
I am fairly new to Trinity, with one child finishing his second year in the lower grades and a daughter finishing her first year in the upper grades. After having my son attend his first year, the sense of community was so strong there, I knew I wanted my daughter to attend. The academics are strong there, and the work/projects required are often of a more abstract nature and require a greater understanding of the topic. I am a physician, and come frim a family of teachers. I have also homeschooled my children and have had a great exposure to many types of schools and curriculum, also secondary to my job. Besides academics, the school has many extracurricular offerings, including a sports program that starts in fifth grade. The school performs consistently well in academic bowls, which speaks well of its academics.

Trinity Lutheran School 1

Posted April 07, 2014
Definitely over rated!! The reviews below were from employees. We were told exactly what we wanted to hear to enroll.

Trinity Lutheran School 2

Posted April 07, 2014
This school upon visiting is not diverse at all and that concerns me that there is not a diverse student body nor staff something should be done to attract a diverse student body and staff.

Posted January 05, 2014
My child loves Trinity Lutheran, and so do I. Of course, we can get a little nit picky, but overall, the experience is Christian: loving and forgiving. The work load is challenging, but not too overwhelming (with the exception of 4th grade!) My child had an experience with another child (who was bullying mine) in 2nd grade. The teacher was very engaged and interested in resolving the problem and additionally encouraged the parents to get together to problem solve/ teach the children to interact properly. School is a trying experience, no matter where you go! At least my child has prayer in school!

Posted September 05, 2013
We love Trinity and ALL the school has to offer in the way of not only providing a learning-centered environment, but a wonderful school family for our daughter. We started her in Pre-K at the school and have to say that it set the bar for us giving us confidence to continue her education at the school. She is loved and is learning in a wonderful classroom with caring, nurturing teachers and staff.

Posted August 21, 2013
My child has attended school here for 5 years. We are NOT members of the church and we love everything about this school!!! We have never felt excluded just because we aren t members. The teachers here are extremely accommodating and love their jobs! They use the Love and Logic principles. Google it if you re not famiiliar. My child has attended public school in the past and there is NO comparison! The curriculum is challenging but tutoring and extra efforts to help children excel are provided. The principal is very personable and has gone over and beyond to help us out in a particular stressful situation. We are committed to Trinity and plan to send all of my children here.

Trinity Lutheran School 2

Posted May 21, 2013
My child attended from 2006-2009. I wanted to love it. Unfortunately the best I can say is when things were good and my child had no issues the administration was mildly warm and friendly. Our last year there my son had an issue with one part of the day which was too noisy and over-stimulating for him. No big deal, I thought. Administration will help us work out a solution. Ha! They could have cared less that he was struggling. Totally cold, uncaring, unwilling to make even minor changes. We were so disappointed that we also stopped attending church there. For the remainder of that school year, did anyone at the church or school reach out to us to see why we didn't re-enroll or why we suddenly stopped attending church? No. Although we did receive a letter saying because we hadn't met church attendance requirements we would not receive the member discount on school tuition. They are very cliquey and, just like another reviewer said, only the children of families that have been there for generations matter. The other kids are just tuition money. We have been happier at public school.

Trinity Lutheran School 1

Posted May 08, 2013
When choosing this school, I was hoping for a caring, loving, nurturing, relationship for my children but we were just numbers... The search for a school included consistency and stability and they have offered neither. After two years of supporting the school we are moving on where people take a personal interest in my children. It is May and they have yet to spell my child's name right:(

Trinity Lutheran School 3

Posted January 14, 2013
Trinity is not what we expected. Academics are not even what our child had in public school. They are behind. While i expected a lot of religion would be taugt, we did not expect that the core academics timeslots would suffer when there is a crunch (which seems to happen a lot). The teachers are so focused on Christmas plays and Easter plays etc that the kids are not focused on what you pay for - academics. Our child has had no problems with the cliques, but lots of faculty have children that attend and they are given a pass on behavior. Not good for the none Trinity insiders.

Trinity Lutheran School
18926 Klein Church Rd, Klein, TX  77379
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades 1-11
Trinity Lutheran School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top