Bad
Good

The EEC is an excellent school in my opinion. All 3 of my children have gone there and loved it! we had Mrs. walker my sons first grade year and she was amazing. my son has adhd and she worked with him and never made me feel like he was a burden like our previous school/teacher made me feel. This year we have Ms. Miller for my kindergarteners and she is a shining example of what a teacher should be caring but firm and patient. If she is absent from class, my kids miss her and on thanksgiving break they are counting down the days to go back to school. I do not like is that it's only a 2 year school. they are sent to another school for 2-3rd grade then yet another for 4-5th. which makes it difficult if you have more than one child.

I love the EEC. My oldest daughter is now in 2nd grade and attending a different school as the EEC only goes up to 1st grade. But that makes it one of the great things about it. It's a small close nit town. My youngest daughter is attending Pre-K this year and I look forward to her time there.

Last modified Krum Early Education Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-1