Kyle, TX

Tobias Elementary School 1

Posted August 19, 2014
Very disappointed in this school. We had family members that had attended and enjoyed it. We spent my daughter's second grade year here. Her teacher was rude and did not make us feel welcome. My daughter said all she did was yell at the class. When I tried to talk to the teacher teacher she said, I shouldn't be so involved in my child's education. I wish I had pulled my daughter or of the school sooner. I could go on about other problems, but biggest advice, don't go there. Thankfully we were just renting and could move out of the district.

Posted May 03, 2014
Both of my boys attend Tobias Elementary and I love the teachers at this school. One of my children has been in the special education program since kinder and the teachers are amazing and work really hard with the kids to keep them on track and go above and beyond.

Tobias Elementary School 4

Posted April 22, 2014
My daughter has attended Tobias Elementary School since Kindergarten and is a 5th grader this year. This is her last year at Tobias. Out of all the years, other than her Kindergarten year at Tobias this has been the best, by far, year she has ever had. I have loved this campus and love the new Principal Ms. Collier. She has given the students opportunities to grow and excel by letting them Explore beyond the campus. Thank you Ms. Collier for truly putting the meaning back into the name of Tobias the "Explorers" because that is what they have truly been this year. My daughter loved Camp Champion! GREAT campus if you are looking for one that truly cares about your child's future success.

Posted April 18, 2014
This scool is very good. You should send your child here. They also have the best teachers.

Tobias Elementary School 1

Posted November 26, 2012
My daughters loved it at first,,,, then my 9 year old daughter was being talked down to from her teacher, about a home work assignment that she forgot to bring. Grant you this was the FIRST week of school.. Luckily my husband was still in the process of leaving and walking to our vehicle, When he saw our daughter crying running out of the school. No supervision and no teacher around. Informed principal about teachers behavior and nothing got done. She was scared to go back. Took her out that day... Good luck.

Tobias Elementary School 0

Posted March 20, 2010
When my children first started at this school I thought it was the best. VERY welcoming and every student was a priority. I never dreamed I would ever have anything negative to say about this school. But, with the hiring of the new principle (second year there) it has not been the same. They no longer seem to care about the students nor do they seem to want the parents to be involved in their child's education. The teachers no longer seem happy either. I personally am moving my children to a new school.

Tobias Elementary School 4

Posted December 22, 2009
Welcoming teachers who are excited about teaching and learning with students. The AP is very warm and welcoming and has a personal connection to all she comes in contact with. Teachers and students have several support people to help them help their students as they become the best teachers for our children.

Posted September 30, 2009
What a pleasure this school has been. The teachers are wonderful and even the other parents I've interacted with are great. Its nice to feel a sense of community and that we are all working together to give our kids what they need, a great education and a great environment to grow to their potential.

Posted March 23, 2008
This school is the first place that my 3rd grade special needs child has really excelled! She made the honor roll for the first time! The special education department has been wonderful and even with a mid-year change of teacher for her, it has been smooth with no interruption of services. I'd recommend this school to any parent.

Tobias Elementary School 0

Posted December 28, 2007
When we moved here about 3 years ago I had 3 children going to this school and everyone was wonderful. My youngest had a hard time adjusting and her Kinder teacher was great and would take time out to have a one on one to let me know how my daughter was doing. Of course there have been a few teachers that we have gone through that my children have had that were not the best with children, but all in all the teachers are great. We especially love Mrs. Chilek. I also feel my kids are safe at this school. You now have to show I.D. to enter the building and sign in. This school is great!

Tobias Elementary School
1005 E Fm150, Kyle, TX  78640
Last modified Tobias Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tobias Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top