Kyle, TX

Posted May 12, 2010

Posted September 10, 2009

Posted December 27, 2008
Fuentes Elementary is a wonderful school with a great prinicpal, teachers and staff. My daughter attended from Kinder through 4th and my son from pre-K through 2nd. They loved all of their teachers and were very disppointed when we moved away. We've had a chance to find out just how lucky we were. At Fuentes, they really do nurture and care for your children while providing new methods of education and thinking outside the box. Discipline also was fair and not too harsh. In addition, their staff counselor helped our family through some personal issues. We wish we could have brought the school with us.

Posted October 04, 2007

Posted August 29, 2007
This will be the second year for my son to attend Fuentes. My child demands more guidance and direction from the staff members. We have really been blessed with such a great team of teachers and professionals working with our family and son. I believe the staff and teachers are truly dedicated to the children in our community.

Posted August 28, 2007

Susie Fuentes Elementary School 2

Posted January 04, 2007
I am disappointed with the lack of communication between parents, principal & PTO. This school never has their agenda posted on the Hays CISD website (sock hop,carnivals,etc.)or their own school website for that matter. It takes several days to get a response back from homeroom teacher, in class assignments are not sent home on a weekly basis, so I don't find out where my child is having trouble until the 6 weeks are over. I hope to get a transfer in district next year. I also agree that the Alpha H program should be combined with the Tobias Alpha H class & possibly made into 'a class' with an accelerated cirriculum. I believe the school would also benefit from a Character Counts program.

Susie Fuentes Elementary School 1

Posted December 02, 2005

Posted August 04, 2005
Great School. Very helpful in getting the kids to take learning seriously by making it fun and adventurous.

Posted January 30, 2005

Susie Fuentes Elementary School
901 Goforth Road, Kyle, TX  78640
Last modified Susie Fuentes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Susie Fuentes Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top