Grace Baptist Academy 5

Posted June 19, 2009
I was extremely impressed by the pastor and his wife because they really helped my son who was having a hard time with personal problems. They guided him and helped him. When he graduated from this school, it was the most amazing thing see. The classes are small, which gives the students one on one time with the teachers.

Grace Baptist Academy 0

Posted June 16, 2009
I am extremely interested in this school after speaking to the Pastor and his wife that is over he school. She REALLY cares. I am looking forward to a working relationship with them and I will do all I can to encourage and help the staff and children. 'It takes a Village to raise a child.'

Grace Baptist Academy 1

Posted March 25, 2008
i wouldnt recommend this school they dont really teach much!!

Grace Baptist Academy 4

Posted August 30, 2007
This is my childrens first time in a private school and I am already impressed with the attention they are given in the classroom. Education is definately a priority.

Grace Baptist Academy