Posted November 20, 2009
Beacon school has not only loved my daughters individually, but also they have taught them far more than I would ever expect at their ages (3 and 8 mos). I am so impressed and would highly recommend Beacon to any parent.++

Posted December 03, 2007

Posted April 21, 2006
First my step children attended Beacon School several years ago, now my own children attend Beacon School. I have made many new friend with the parents from the other children. The parent involment is great. The academic programs are wonderful. My children and I love Mrs. Thomson as if she were one of the family.

Beacon School & Child Care Center
402 Dwire Drive, La Porte, TX  77571
Last modified Beacon School & Child Care Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Beacon School & Child Care Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top