La Porte, TX

Posted October 20, 2014
My boys have been students at CPE for three years. We love the school! The teachers are awesome and have always been very caring. I visit often and have always found the ladies in the office very friendly and helpful. We plan on moving after this year, and I will miss College Park.

College Park Elementary School 3

Posted October 15, 2014
I agree with the other parent about the front office staff. The are never welcoming when you come in even when you give a smile and are polite. My child is in 3rd grade this year and its our first year in this district. I feel like the curriculum is terribly behind! I feel like my child is coming home with spelling words she learned in 1st grade. Then my child tells me the whole class doesn't know how to do multiplication yet because it hasn't even been taught! The teachers are great and always quick to respond and be helpful if I have a question.

College Park Elementary School 2

Posted March 27, 2014
This school has a great pre -k program I give it a 5 star, not the school. .the teachers are amazing. .I do recommend ms.Lynch she is amazing and so wonderful with the kids...my child has learned so much, .from the teacher aides mrs.cox is awesome. . She is also another great teacher. .love her! On the down side the front office is always weird they are not friendly and make u feel so uncomfortable. .they rarely make any effort to talk or give a friendly welcome to the parents. ..

Posted March 23, 2009

College Park Elementary School 4

Posted October 05, 2004

College Park Elementary School 2

Posted July 19, 2004
2003-2004 (3rd grade) was our daughter's first year at CPE and it was disappointing, to say the least. Transferring from another school within the district to CPE was exhausting for our daughter and for us! The discipline, or should I say lack thereof, is one area that needs major improvement. The only good thing that happened in our daughter's 3rd grade year was that she had an awesome teacher, whom has since transferred out of the district! As we are not allowed to transfer schools within the district, we keep our fingers crossed and pray that next school year will be a much better experience.

College Park Elementary School
1002 San Jacinto Street, La Porte, TX  77571
Last modified College Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
College Park Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top