Posted August 09, 2005

Posted June 25, 2004
My child will be in the third grade at Rizzuto this year. The teachers and staff truly make Rizzuto the best. I am very pleased to have such wonderful mentors influencing my child on a daily basis. I have also enjoyed spending time at the campus volunteering.

Posted February 24, 2004
My child started at this school in kindergarten and is now in the fifth grade. I find the teachers absolutely wonderful. They always go out of their way to make sure that each child gets the education they need. The only complaint I have is not against this school, but with the district itself, this year they are having the children do what they call 'benchmark' testing to see where the children are at for the TAKS test coming up. They test every month. I feel the students and the teachers are exhausted!!! The teachers can't teach what they need to teach, because they are continually testing. There are some items on the test that the students have never seen, because the teachers are required to keep testing them, taking up the teaching time.I also believe that the results of one day in your childs school year shouldn't have such an impact on where they are educationally. I believe that the entire picture needs to count.

Posted February 23, 2004
I have two children that attend Rizzuto. I can tell you that you can search to the ends of the earth and never find better teachers. They are caring, fun and very dedicated!

Leo Rizzuto Elementary School
1002 San Jacinto Street, La Porte, TX  77571
Last modified Leo Rizzuto Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leo Rizzuto Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top