Bad
Good

Horrible school. Stay away at any cost. My daughter, 10 grade student was verbally and physically assaulted in a class by another female student. This happened in the presence of a teacher at the beginning of May, 2014. Vice-principal, Russell, called me and left a voice message saying that it was a verbal conflict and physical contact was not made. On May 28, 2014 my daughter's brand new white BMW 328i was brutally vandalized on school parking lot. Coke, smoothies, ice cream were all over the car. My daughter told the vice-principle that on that day the student who attacked her previously along with her friends were on parking lot and showed my daughter middle finger. Not surprisingly, vice principal informed me next day that school performed investigation and they didn't find anybody who may vandalize my daughter car. Now my daughter suffers from severe case of anxiety.

I think MV is a great school with high calibre teachers and high expectations of the students. Success is expected and achieved.

I noticed that all of the postings condemning the school's shameful handling of the religious graduation have been removed. This public school supported a religiously-themed graduation and made pariah out of the poor student who tried to put a stop to it.

Hi my names Veronica i love this school. They have an awesome band program they also give oot a lot of rewards for not getting in trouble and having good grades. The band field trips are amazing we get to go everywhere. I made a lot of really good friends here. TEACHERS ARE AMAZING. here

There is great teachers and great staff here! Academics are great, as is the band, sports, UIL, and AFJROTC progrms.

I do believe that the main focus is taks testing , and very little parent teacher communication. Most of the time it is left to the student to report information. Athletics are awesome and Band well just as another said its focus is marching and that is about all. What happened to preparing are youth for college. This school does not seem to care and principal of 2008-2009 seems to make excuses rather than admit when something different needs to be done.

I can't believe the new administration has done away with AP courses. They didn't do their homework on this one. It seems they only want to reach the middle and lower students.

My son is a student at the school and he has nothing but good to say about the school. His mother is a former student and likewise is of the same opinion. My experience with the school and its programs has been positive. Acadmically the program is sound, but I believe they put to much emphasis in passing the TAKS test and the students suffer for this. They have a great sports program. I have some concerns, because of the number of student atheletes that have been injured so far this year. Overall the sports programs, are great, the boys, learn leadership and team work.

Last modified Medina Valley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.