PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 11, 2012
Bright, clean home in the forest near a lake, huge shady playground, windows galore, warm teachers, organized director, safe and loving. We thought it was too good to be true. Fast-forward a year: I've found the school even better than first impressions. My kids have EXCELLED here in ways I never thought possible, especially in the elementary class. They LOVE learning. The staff works with the strengths of each individual kid and listens carefully to parent concerns. Homey feel. Visit yourself: the kids are all working QUIETLY with smiles and supporting each other. It's worth a commute.

Posted November 28, 2011
We have been thoroughly impressed with Yardley. This was our first year, and we had the usual nerves that accompany starting a new school. From the first time we met the teacher to our first parent/teacher conference we were treated so kindly and our input was greatly valued. We are looking forward to the years to come at Yardley with our second child starting next fall. Thank you Yardley!!

Posted November 28, 2011
This school is an excellant beginning preschool for 2 year olds! They do not require the child to be potty trained, and they even help with this! The staff is very nurturing and knowledgeable. I love this school

Posted September 26, 2011
Our experience at this school has been excellent. The teachers are all top quality educators, with specific Montessori training. The setting is beautiful! Our daughter has thrived in this school for the last three years. I am forever grateful that she has had this positive experience to start her educational career.

Posted October 12, 2009
My two sons have attended Yardley since they were three each three years old. They are now 6 and 8, and seeing the way they've been taught at Yardley makes me wish I'd attended a Montessori school when I was a child! We are so grateful that Ms. Yardley and her team of wonderful teachers have given our children such an amazing educational foundation. The Montessori method teaches children about self-guidance and responsibility, while also instilling a quiet confidence in their own capabilities. Yardley Montessori is far beyond just a school -- it is a safe and loving community. I would recommend it highly to anyone and wish -all- children were able to start their educational careers with such support!

Posted April 02, 2008
I have a son (5 years) and daughter (3 years) who both attend Yardley. (My son has been going there since he was 3.) It is a wonderful environment for children to learn and play. The school itself is a beautiful house on a very large lot. The kids work in natural light and in a comfortable setting. Both of my children love Yardley, and my husband and I do as well. It is like a home away from home. The kids asked me if they could stay after school because they like it so much. The staff is wonderful (and patient), and they have instilled a love of learning in our children. My son startes kinder next year, but he can already read, write, and do simple math. I would recommend Yardley to anyone looking for a Montessori school.

Yardley Montessori School 4

Posted December 03, 2007
My daughters are in their fourth year at Yardley Montessori. They have soared in their years there, both academically and socially. They run out of the door each morning to get to school. They love it , and so do we as parents. This is a true Montessori environment, with positive reinforcement as the main componant of discipline. This is not a 'day care' school. This is a quality learning establishment for children pre-K through 3rd grade; and offers some of the best Montessori teaching in the area. These children are nurtured in a caring, calm and serene setting. I certainly recommend it highly.

Yardley Montessori School 2

Posted October 14, 2007
My child learned a lot academically, but we felt safety and discipline was a problem. Also, the hours of operation (8:15-4:15) are only good for parents who stay at home.

Yardley Montessori School
Po Box 1505, Lake Dallas, TX  75065
Last modified Yardley Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Yardley Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top