Posted March 26, 2014
This is my child's first year at Corinth Elementary, and I couldn't be more pleased with the education he is receiving. The teachers and staff truly care about each child and family. The learning environment is supportive and nurturing, and my child is flourishing at this campus.

Posted January 30, 2013
We moved to the area because of this school. I have had mixed experiences here, and it really depends on the teacher-student compatibility. When we found that the staff had been rearranged and there was potential for one child to have a repeat teacher that didn't work, a simple call to the vice principal was all it took. The teacher was a good fit for students that respond well to positive reinforcement, such as my second child, but the VP and I both knew that my child required a firm discipline style. The staff is understanding, and most of them work to the needs and personality of the child. My worst experience is with the nurse who decided that one of my children is obnoxious due to inquisitiveness and chattiness with adults. The teachers are great. Every one has learned what makes my kids "tick" and learned how to motivate them to do the not fun stuff to get to the fun stuff. The VP keeps it running smoothly, and fairly; the new Principal seems to be highly engaged in bringing the school to a higher level. The teachers offer extra time to keep programs like Jump Rope Club, Basketball, Choir, Math club, UIL competitions. I would put my kids back in this school in a heartbeat.

Posted May 16, 2012
A very disappointing experience. All seems well, but after my oldest attended for a two and a half years, we found the staff unengaged, oblivious to campus problems, and an administration that drills 'teaching the test' as a methodology. Poorly run, poorly engaged, poorly prepared, and churning out students like a factory producing corn flakes. My view is that CES is an extended stay day care facility; and not a very good one. We pulled our oldest (and sent our youngest) to a local charter school (Vista Academy) and have had outstanding results and nothing but positive experiences. The difference shows when I see our kids with kids that go to CES; the CES kids are EASILY 1 to 2 years behind in math and reading. Add that Vista has a more advanced (modern) curricula and the choice should be obvious.

Corinth Elementary School 0

Posted August 07, 2009
Both of my children attended Corinth Elementary and has been the best years of their lives. The Principal and Vice Pricipal are fablous, caring and very involved. The teachers are wonderful. They have many special cases including music, science, art, PE, and computer. This year they are rated exemplary - so they must be doing everything right. Want a wonderful, loving setting for your child.... Then this is it!

Posted August 06, 2009

Posted August 04, 2009
We love this school. We moved from out of state, and I was worried about the education in Texas. It has been wonderful. My girls are both excelling. The MTA program for dyslexia is wonderful. I wish my older child had gone to school here in her earlier years. She is in Lake Dallas Middle school and also loves it. They have very caring teachers and the staff is friendly.

Posted July 28, 2009
This is a great school. The smaller size of the school allows for more personalized attention to the students. Addressing some of the other comments listed here: I use parent drop-off almost every day. I find it takes on avg. 10 minutes or less to go through. MUCH better than the 45 mins. my friends' spend at the elementary school 10 mins. away. We have not dealt with discipline or confict resolution problems that another parent commented on, but I've found the principal to be friendly and involved.

Corinth Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2008
My children love their school. The teachers and administration set standards and meet them for the safety and education of all children. Parent involvement is the key. The school can't do it all - it starts at home. Parking is TIGHT!

Corinth Elementary School 0

Posted July 18, 2008
It is a very disappointing environment with double standards and inconsistent approaches to discipline. There is very little emphasis is placed on problem resolution. It seems that your child will thrive only if he/she requires very little effort and conforms to the nice and orderly expectation. If greater effort is required then prepare yourself for disappointing experiences. I have arrived many days throughout the school year to find the teachers talking in the hall way out of site of the class or reading email on the computer with their back to the class. In both scenarios the teacher is oblivious to what is going on in the class. The administration appears to not want to be accountable for issues within the classroom. As a result the parent is left with a non-functioning escalation path for problem resolution. At this time it is nothing more than an overrated day care facility.

Posted February 19, 2008
Quite possibly the worst school and administration around ('holier than thou' attitude is rampant!!) I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone. Homeschooling or private school would be a much better alternative.

Corinth Elementary School
P O Box 548, Lake Dallas, TX  76205
Last modified Corinth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Corinth Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top