Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Wonderful experience for my daughter! Patient and caring teachers, staff and administration. A campus and school district that cares about each individual student.

My 3 children have and will continue to receive top notch education from Corinth elementary. All the teachers, administration and the support staff are excellent at what they do. We could not ask for better people to educate our children.

This is my child's first year at Corinth Elementary, and I couldn't be more pleased with the education he is receiving. The teachers and staff truly care about each child and family. The learning environment is supportive and nurturing, and my child is flourishing at this campus.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers genuinely care about their students. They take the time to build relationships and rapport with their students. They invest their time helping each student reach their potential. Teachers offer tutorials for students. They work very hard to help all students succeed.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Students are taught character education. Staff model honesty, integrity, and fairness for students in all their interactions. In addition, these character traits are also directly taught to students through lessons done by the counselor.

I have been a CE Parent since 2006. Both of my boys have had excellent teachers every year. All staff is caring, helpful, responsive and works positively to meet the needs of each child. The PTA is supportive and very active in the school. I am very glad my family is a part of CE and Lake Dallas ISD.

Horrible experience for us. I would not recommend this school to anyone. If you value your child's love of learning and reading keep them away from this school.

My son started in Jan and we couldn't be happier. Mrs Murray is his teacher and she is top notch! They even offer robotics in 4th grade and FREE after school sports program. Right now they offer basketball after school on Mondays to every kid to wants to participate. This school is not rated correctly on greatschools.com. Trust me. It's just as good as the schools in Frisco and Flowermound

We moved to the area because of this school. I have had mixed experiences here, and it really depends on the teacher-student compatibility. When we found that the staff had been rearranged and there was potential for one child to have a repeat teacher that didn't work, a simple call to the vice principal was all it took. The teacher was a good fit for students that respond well to positive reinforcement, such as my second child, but the VP and I both knew that my child required a firm discipline style. The staff is understanding, and most of them work to the needs and personality of the child. My worst experience is with the nurse who decided that one of my children is obnoxious due to inquisitiveness and chattiness with adults. The teachers are great. Every one has learned what makes my kids "tick" and learned how to motivate them to do the not fun stuff to get to the fun stuff. The VP keeps it running smoothly, and fairly; the new Principal seems to be highly engaged in bringing the school to a higher level. The teachers offer extra time to keep programs like Jump Rope Club, Basketball, Choir, Math club, UIL competitions. I would put my kids back in this school in a heartbeat.

A very disappointing experience. All seems well, but after my oldest attended for a two and a half years, we found the staff unengaged, oblivious to campus problems, and an administration that drills 'teaching the test' as a methodology. Poorly run, poorly engaged, poorly prepared, and churning out students like a factory producing corn flakes. My view is that CES is an extended stay day care facility; and not a very good one. We pulled our oldest (and sent our youngest) to a local charter school (Vista Academy) and have had outstanding results and nothing but positive experiences. The difference shows when I see our kids with kids that go to CES; the CES kids are EASILY 1 to 2 years behind in math and reading. Add that Vista has a more advanced (modern) curricula and the choice should be obvious.

Last modified Corinth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.