Lamesa High School 1

Posted September 24, 2009

Lamesa High School 0

Posted September 21, 2009
The school district has outstanding technology and it has and offers as many resources as possible to help students succeed. Some people blow the whole thing out of porportion, it is really not that bad.

Lamesa High School 0

Posted October 17, 2008
This is one of the best school that I worked in. The Administration and teachers cares about the sucees of the students

Lamesa High School 3

Posted January 26, 2008
I graduated recently from the high school and even though I had some great learning experiences there - I feel that overall it was lacking. Compared to other high schools, this one was seriously lacking in resources for its students. When I was applying for scholarships I felt like I was on my own. The worst part was when I was looking at colleges. The students are given only one day to visit a college. This seriously hinders students from going out and checking out more schools.

Lamesa High School 4

Posted October 25, 2005
- a former student
My feelings is that the school needs to hire more teachers that don't discriminate against other students because of the last names. I graduated from this school and I remember that things were more laid back and the teachers really cared for the students.

Lamesa High School
P O Box 261, Lamesa, TX  79331
Last modified Lamesa High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lamesa High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top