Bad
Good

I'm pleased with this school. The dedication of the teaching staff is incredible. Academic success is emphasized at Beltline. Mediocrity or just being average isn't tolerated.

Belt Line is terrific. Our school is like one big family with parents, teachers, and principals all working together to ensure that students receive best education possible. This is my son's fourth year here and he is truly flourishing!

Belt Line is excellent school all round. It has been a very positive experience for my son.

My youngest son goes here and loves it. I couldn't have asked for a better school for him.

Belt Line is such a great school. They principal, staff, and teachers treat each child with respect and are sincerely concerned with all of them. I hold this school in high regard and gladly recommend it to anyone considering a move to Lancaster.

My son's fisrt grade teacher Ms. Gowdy was excellent. The principal and assistant principal are lacking in people skills. They do not try to assist the parents with concerns. My son is in special eduacation for speech and dyslexia. It is had for me to get a response on simple question and took over 4 months to have him tested for dyslexia. I had to contact the superintendent to get the school to comply. And after all that the school didnt have anyone availble to service my son. I am very unsatisfied with the aminstrative staff at this school.

I was a bit apprehensive about sending my daughter to this school, but my fears and reservations turned out to be unfounded. Belt line is a great school. It is a true gem in the Lancaster ISD.

The teacher quality at Belt Line Elementary is outstanding. High expectations are placed on students and there is a strong emphasis on academic success. I can't say enough positive things about this school. Parents, If you are looking for a terrific school, check out Belt Line!

Belt Line is our neighborhood school and it is a wonderful campus. My child's teachers have been great.

I have two daughters that attend beltline and as far as pre-k and kendergarden goes they have had the best teachers possible!Ms.Eddie(pre-k)and mrs.golightly are the best!!

Last modified Belt Line Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.