Posted June 02, 2013
I can't speak for other parents, but my child has attended Lancaster Elementary since Kindergarten and every teacher he has had was wonderful and extremely helpful. I have no qualms about recommending Lancaster Elementary School to anyone wanting their child to receive a great education in a positive, kid-friendly environment.

Lancaster Elementary School 1

Posted April 30, 2013
This school has not performed up to our expectations.4th grade last year was a little better but 5th grade this year is constant disappointments, and mostly with the teachers.As parents we are very involved in our learning. One teacher assumed that we were doing his work for him. This was the 2nd week of school and we had never met her before this day.We were told not to help??? Another teacher talked as though her students were getting out of hand. Only a few were doing O.K. and our son was one.Who is in control? Last year we located seemingly better schools but these schools have waiting lists.We have endured this second year but the school has gone from bad to worse.We would not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted July 30, 2010
I'm a proud Lancaster Elementary parent and even moreso today. The new TEA ratings were just released and Lancaster Elementary received the state's highest rating, Exemplary! I'm very excited about the upcoming year.

Posted July 01, 2010
This past year was great for my child. He had an excellent teacher and hated to see the school year end. Great job, Lancaster Elementary!

Lancaster Elementary School 1

Posted May 10, 2010
the principal has horrible manners and lack of social skills as well as the office staff. the most boring school there is for kids, no incentives given out. the teachers are great but the school is run poorly.

Posted April 11, 2009
I am a mother of three kids in Lancaster schools. My youngest daughter is a second grader at Lancaster Elementary and I have never had any problems during her time at this school.

Lancaster Elementary School 0

Posted April 08, 2009
The teachers and pricipals have an i dont care attitude about alot of the students, my children have gone down hill, since they have been enrolled first there grades went down and then the bad behavior started because they were ashamed and emmbarrased of not knowing how to do there work. From talking to a few other parents they feel the same about their children and have removed them out of the school.

Posted March 05, 2009
Lancaster Elementary is an excellent school! As the parent of two Lancaster Elementary students, one in fifth grade and the other in first, I have never seen a school where the teachers are so committed to making sure that their students receive a quality education. My youngest son is highly-motivated and is thriving in the school's gifted and talented program. My other son has had a harder time academically, but in the two years that he has been at Lancaster Elementary, his teachers have done a terrific job with him and regularly keep me informed about the progress he is making. Today, he is an A-B student and is enthusiastic about learning. This level of care and attention was virtually nonexistent at his previous school in another suburb of Dallas, which was said to be 'highly-regarded' campus in a 'highly-sought-after' school district, neither of which turned out to be true.

Lancaster Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2007

Lancaster Elementary School
1109 West Main Street, Lancaster, TX  75146
Last modified Lancaster Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lancaster Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top