Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

the principal has horrible manners and lack of social skills as well as the office staff. the most boring school there is for kids, no incentives given out. the teachers are great but the school is run poorly.

Very supportive teachers have contributed to the strong academic performance at LE. My daughter is already looking forward to the new school year.

My child is my #1 priority. I know he'll be well taken care of academically and otherwise at Lancaster Elementary School. Anytime I've had to drop in during the school day, the office staff are friendly, the educators are great and the students are well behaved.

Lancaster Elementary is a good school. I'm the parent of two kids at the school and the education they receive is a high priority. In every school, there will always be a few disgruntled parents who will find fault with something. That shouldn't be an excuse to broad-brush every faculty member in a negative manner. None of my kids' teachers have ever been anything but caring, professional individuals genuinely invested in educating students. I would never send my kids to a school that lacked a safe, nuturing atmosphere. We have many Lancaster Elementary students living in our neighborhood with active parents strongly supporting this school.

My daughter experienced abuse, neglect, and theft while at this school. The staff is very disrespectful, unethical, and unprofessional. The school is not student oriented. My child was not safe there.

I can't speak for other parents, but my child has attended Lancaster Elementary since Kindergarten and every teacher he has had was wonderful and extremely helpful. I have no qualms about recommending Lancaster Elementary School to anyone wanting their child to receive a great education in a positive, kid-friendly environment.

This school has not performed up to our expectations.4th grade last year was a little better but 5th grade this year is constant disappointments, and mostly with the teachers.As parents we are very involved in our learning. One teacher assumed that we were doing his work for him. This was the 2nd week of school and we had never met her before this day.We were told not to help??? Another teacher talked as though her students were getting out of hand. Only a few were doing O.K. and our son was one.Who is in control? Last year we located seemingly better schools but these schools have waiting lists.We have endured this second year but the school has gone from bad to worse.We would not recommend this school to anyone.

I'm a proud Lancaster Elementary parent and even moreso today. The new TEA ratings were just released and Lancaster Elementary received the state's highest rating, Exemplary! I'm very excited about the upcoming year.

This past year was great for my child. He had an excellent teacher and hated to see the school year end. Great job, Lancaster Elementary!

Last modified Lancaster Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.