Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted May 25, 2016
Houston is an outstanding school. I appreciate all of the efforts that have been taken to make the school even better than it already is.

Houston Elementary School 1

Posted May 27, 2014
Houston Elementary where do to began? Looking for good teachers? You WILL NOT find them at Houston Elementary. Looking for good leadership? You WILL NOT find them at Houston Elementary.

Posted May 26, 2014
This is my daughter's second year at Houston Elementary and we absolutely love it! From top to bottom this is a great school.

Posted March 04, 2014
My youngest attends this school. He requires additional help to master concepts in certain subjects. His teachers have been very attentive to those needs, not just this school year, but all five years he has attended Houston.

Posted December 11, 2012
I pulled my child out of a local charter school that wasn't up to the educational standards we require. In August, he began attending Houston Elementary and it was the best decision we ever made. He loves his new school and we are pleased with the more challenging curriculum. Parents, if you want to see what a five-star, great school is, send your kid(s) to Houston Elementary!

Posted August 27, 2009
I love this school, The teachers work with the parent and chlidren. Just an over all wonderful school.

Posted April 29, 2009
My son has attended Houston Elementary for two years. They have GREAT teachers that are caring, helpful and understanding. I appreciate all the hard work they put in everyday to help my child reach his full potential.

Posted May 30, 2007
Houston elementary is a wonderful school! I have 2 daughters that currently attend Houston elementary and another that will attend this fall. They absolutely love their teachers and look forward to going to school every day! The arts and music programs are terrific as well as the curriculum.

Posted May 04, 2007
My son transferred from DISD in the fall of 2005 after school had started but it was the best things that I have ever done for him. He is now ready to enter the fourth grade. He has performed in the choir @ the Myerson as well as a part of the orchestra. He also was winner in the Science Fair and a representative in the Math Olympiad. I think that Lancaster has top elementary schools and are striving the make the higher grades excellent as well.

Houston Elementary School 4

Posted October 11, 2006
I transferred my child from Dallas ISD. In the beginning I had my reservations due to the districts scores on the TAKS test. I must say that I am glad that I decided to place my child at Houston Elementary. My son stated in the second week of school that he liked his new school and that the work was more challenging. I think if members of the community would take the time to go and volunteer they would see that teaching and learning are taking place on this campus. I will add that my son is a member of the Houston Elementary orchestra. This is a wonderful campus for the children in the city of Lancaster.

2929 Marquis Lane, Lancaster, TX  75134
Last modified Houston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.