Posted March 04, 2014
I have been pleased with the teachers my daughter has had. She's happy at the school and is performing well. They are doing a great job. I've never had any problems getting in contact with them for any matter.

Lancaster High School 2

Posted February 11, 2014
As a parent I am not satisfied with the teachers at this school. They don't help the parents when it comes to important issues in regards to grades and helping the student succeed.

Posted October 31, 2013
A school with a committed faculty is of utmost importance to me as a parent. Lancaster's teachers honestly care and go above and beyond to give students every opportunity to succeed. My son's experience has been great. The many different programs and activities offered at LHS should never be underestimated.

Posted June 07, 2013
My son just graduated from LHS as part of the 2013 class. Since arriving in his freshman year, the school has only continued to flourish. All of the different academic options offered and teachers who fostered a culture of success have paid off for my son, who received a generous scholarship to a four year college where he plans to study business management. I have a daughter entering eighth grade and I'm looking forward to the opportunities that will be offered once she enters in fall 2014. Thanks to everyone at Lancaster High School. I am definitely a parent who doesn't hide her tiger pride!

Lancaster High School 4

Posted February 06, 2013
I like that this school keeps you updated to when there are events, report cards and weather emergencies. I really like that the have a variety of programs for the children. I think as for how the children sometimes behave less than stellar (some not all) can be attributed to the parent involvement as well. I wish that Texas did not have to focus on the test as much as allowing children to learn there is more to the world than just Texas. So far seems safe. The more you put in as a parent the more your child gets as a student.

Posted October 10, 2012
This school offers a lot of different opportunities for students. I am satisfied with the programs and level of teacher commitment at LHS.

Posted July 12, 2012
The teachers and administration deserve acknowledgment for a great school year and their hard work in making the school better than it was before. As a proud tiger parent, your efforts didn't go unnoticed by us and we are looking forward to an even more productive 2012-13 school year. To the previous parent commenter, I recognize that no school is a 100 percent match for every student and the transition from a smaller school to a large public high school can be difficult for some. While my son's LHS experience has been wonderful and we are pleased with the education he receives there, I wish your daughter all the best at her new school.

Lancaster High School 2

Posted July 07, 2012
I have mixed reviews of this school. My daughter came from a smaller school and was introduced to the public school atmosphere. I was not and am not all that impressed. She did had an English teacher who I can say really cared so I do have to give props where they are due. I had the opportunity to walk my daughter to her first period class on an occasion or two and her teacher was virtually clueless. I understand that everyone will have their own experiences.....but ours was not one to be bragged on. She will not be returning to LHS, but instead to a private school where the classes are smaller and the environment alot more structured.

Posted April 26, 2012
I moved here from Tennessee and this was my son's first year in Lancaster. My assessment of the high school is a good one. He has a learning disability and the resources made available to him have been fantastic. He's a much better student now that he was on the first day. Through different activities and events at the school, it has been easy for him to come out of his shell and make new friends. At his old school, the teachers didn't encourage students to be productive and community support for the schools was weak at best. In Lancaster, it is the complete opposite. We love it.

Posted January 03, 2012
Lancaster High School has wonderful teachers and a variety of academic programs. My daughter is thriving there.

Lancaster High School
200 East Wintergreen Road, Lancaster, TX  75134
Last modified Lancaster High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lancaster High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 88 reviews.