Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Awesome staff... my Boys have been in Lancaster ISD since kindergarten one is in the 8th and the other is in the10th

My son has been blessed to have great teachers at this school. I've found them to be competent and highly effective.

The kids here are very bad, no learning really takes place here either thanks to the teachers who do not know how to teach the students. Wouldn't recommend your child going here.

I'm a LISD parent with a middle school educational background. I've volunteered and worked with students attending Lancaster Middle School. The students I've helped were eager to learn, respectful, and well disciplined.

Thanks to the teachers at Lancaster Middle, my eighth grader has the strong academic foundation needed for continued success at the high school.

I'm a parent heavily involved in the education of my child. Each day we go over what he's learned that day, followed by homework. He's a good student and surrounds himself with other good students. I've had no negative issues with his teachers, who are absolutely dedicated to their jobs as educators. They aren't difficult to contact if you have questions or concerns. It was mentioned in an earlier review how well the school is performing overall and outperforming other middle schools with similar demographics in Texas. In my neighborhood, we have families planning to send their kids to GWC /LMS that wouldn't have a few years ago. None of that would have happened without strong leadership and great teachers.

The teachers don't take kids their work. They put zero on grades when teachers fell to do their jobs. Fights everyday. If at all possible avoid lancaster schools period.

I'm happy with the school and all of its gains. I wasn't surprised that the middle school received six academic distinctions when state ratings were released last month because the principal and teachers are truly dedicated to the students. I'm confident that the middle school and district as a whole will have another great school year!

Since Mr Granger has come on to the campus this school has turned into a school that I am proud that my daughter attends. The scores are up and so is the moral of the staff. PARENTS most get involve!! It seems like the only time the parents want to be involved is if their child is in trouble. The students all have a chance to get additional help, between Power School (Mon-Thurs) and now Saturday school. There is no reason for a parent to state that their child is not getting help! The school not only supplies snacks at the start of Power School but they get pizza at the end. Everything that Mr Granger has implicated in to the school has worked for the betterment of the school!! I truly hope it sticks around for a few more years!

I was happy with the school when my child was in sixth grade. Now you cannot call and talk to anyone. If you drop your child off and you see the person you are trying to reach they never return your call. They will say I am going to call you but don't. I think the school is going down. My child has a created mind and he feels that the teachers are not teaching him enough. There are some caring people but I think the Supt. needs to evaluate the school more closely. You do not hear from the teachers.

Last modified Lancaster Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.