Lancaster, TX

Posted May 09, 2011
My child is doing wonderful at Pleasant Run Elementary. The teachers really care about their students.

Posted November 14, 2010
Pleasant Run is an impressive school all around. It has the right combination of great teachers and strong academics.

Posted November 18, 2009
I am a former student of Pleasant Run, and Ms. Lynch was my principal then, it was an excellent school to go to. I would recommend any parent to send their child there!

Posted June 25, 2009

Posted June 06, 2008
Ms. Lynch is the best administrator ever. She knows every student by name and knows something about them as well. She truly is a remarkable women. Not to many administrators can say they care about each and every student and staff member. The school has a positive atmosphere and you feel welcomed any part of the day. My children will be in 1st and 2nd grade next year at this campus and I am expecting only great things to happen!

Posted May 17, 2008
This is the best school I have ever taught at since 2000. The staff works well together for the most part. The campus-wide conduct system makes it easy for the students to know what is expected throughout the school.

Pleasant Run Elementary School 0

Posted December 13, 2007
I am amazed that they are teaching classical strings to our children at an early age and I have to commend the school for the Winter concert. It was well organized. My thanks to the Principal and the music department staff.

Pleasant Run Elementary School 4

Posted June 03, 2007
Great school! The principal and teachers are wonderful. The school's environment is great. Students appear well behaved and seemed really focused.

Posted November 06, 2006
Hello Parent's I live in Lancaster for 8 yrs. and never have a problem at Pleasant Run Elementry. The teachers are in my opinion the Best in the Lancaster School District The Jr. and High School teachers should take notes from any teacher in this school. The Principle 'Ms. Lynch' is the most professional Person of authority in the School District. IF you don't believe me come and look any morning you will see that Ms. Lynch Knows and greats every child by name apon entering the Front Door.

Pleasant Run Elementary School 4

Posted July 19, 2004
Both my children have attended Pleasant Run Elementary. My oldest graduated this year from the high school here in Lancaster and is on her way to college. Pleasant Run has given them the skills and abilities to function in the real world. The basics for language skills, social skills and attention have been accentuated. I believe that the faculty and staff of this great Southwest school are knowledgeable and in touch with their community. Ms. Cyndi Lynch has been principal for the last 8 years and has done an outstanding job. Pleasant Run is definitely where the Road to the Future begins.

Pleasant Run Elementary School
427 West Pleasant Run Road, Lancaster, TX  75146
Last modified Pleasant Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant Run Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top