Bad
Good

As a whole it's been an awesome experience dealing with this school from the front door to within. The staff from 2015-2016 was a friendly yet seriously interested in my little student's educational well being. We receive regular academic and behavior report,sometimes driveway reports as well at the after school pickup. There no suprises because I was always aware of my student's activities.

Pleasant Run is an excellent school. The campus is small and the teachers are nurturing and attentive. Both of my kids have attended Pleasant Run, one currently in 2nd grade, the other now in middle school. The campus has maintained its reputation as a quality school that parents and students can be proud of. There's strong community support and staff has been very successful in improving parent-teacher communication and involvement over the years.

I grew up around Pleasant Run. I volunteered my senior year of high school and first two years of college. Now, 10 years later, my son attends Kindergarten. Mrs Burns is THE BEST TEACHER hands down. When my brother was in her class 10 years ago, she was a great teacher and she has only gotten better. I do not care for the principal. I do not think she has effectively initiated or increased any form of teamwork among the teachers. Everyone is kind of divided. When you have division on a level such as this, it trickles down to the children. There is constant tension, parents are not made to feel welcomed and there is no school spirit. My son will not be attending next year because the school has changed so much since the prior principal, Cindy Lynch left some years ago. As I said, Mrs. Burns is a fantastic teacher, but unfortunately he cannot take her to each grade level. So we will be changing schools for sure.

My child is doing wonderful at Pleasant Run Elementary. The teachers really care about their students.

Pleasant Run is an impressive school all around. It has the right combination of great teachers and strong academics.

I am a former student of Pleasant Run, and Ms. Lynch was my principal then, it was an excellent school to go to. I would recommend any parent to send their child there!

Ms. Lynch is the best administrator ever. She knows every student by name and knows something about them as well. She truly is a remarkable women. Not to many administrators can say they care about each and every student and staff member. The school has a positive atmosphere and you feel welcomed any part of the day. My children will be in 1st and 2nd grade next year at this campus and I am expecting only great things to happen!

This is the best school I have ever taught at since 2000. The staff works well together for the most part. The campus-wide conduct system makes it easy for the students to know what is expected throughout the school.

I am amazed that they are teaching classical strings to our children at an early age and I have to commend the school for the Winter concert. It was well organized. My thanks to the Principal and the music department staff.

Great school! The principal and teachers are wonderful. The school's environment is great. Students appear well behaved and seemed really focused.

Last modified Pleasant Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.