Bad
Good

Posted November 05, 2015
Pleasant Run is an excellent school. The campus is small and the teachers are nurturing and attentive. Both of my kids have attended Pleasant Run, one currently in 2nd grade, the other now in middle school. The campus has maintained its reputation as a quality school that parents and students can be proud of. There's strong community support and staff has been very successful in improving parent-teacher communication and involvement over the years.

Pleasant Run Elementary School 3

Posted May 14, 2015
I grew up around Pleasant Run. I volunteered my senior year of high school and first two years of college. Now, 10 years later, my son attends Kindergarten. Mrs Burns is THE BEST TEACHER hands down. When my brother was in her class 10 years ago, she was a great teacher and she has only gotten better. I do not care for the principal. I do not think she has effectively initiated or increased any form of teamwork among the teachers. Everyone is kind of divided. When you have division on a level such as this, it trickles down to the children. There is constant tension, parents are not made to feel welcomed and there is no school spirit. My son will not be attending next year because the school has changed so much since the prior principal, Cindy Lynch left some years ago. As I said, Mrs. Burns is a fantastic teacher, but unfortunately he cannot take her to each grade level. So we will be changing schools for sure.

Posted May 09, 2011
My child is doing wonderful at Pleasant Run Elementary. The teachers really care about their students.

Posted November 14, 2010
Pleasant Run is an impressive school all around. It has the right combination of great teachers and strong academics.

Posted November 18, 2009
I am a former student of Pleasant Run, and Ms. Lynch was my principal then, it was an excellent school to go to. I would recommend any parent to send their child there!

Posted June 06, 2008
Ms. Lynch is the best administrator ever. She knows every student by name and knows something about them as well. She truly is a remarkable women. Not to many administrators can say they care about each and every student and staff member. The school has a positive atmosphere and you feel welcomed any part of the day. My children will be in 1st and 2nd grade next year at this campus and I am expecting only great things to happen!

Posted May 17, 2008
This is the best school I have ever taught at since 2000. The staff works well together for the most part. The campus-wide conduct system makes it easy for the students to know what is expected throughout the school.

Pleasant Run Elementary School

Posted December 13, 2007
I am amazed that they are teaching classical strings to our children at an early age and I have to commend the school for the Winter concert. It was well organized. My thanks to the Principal and the music department staff.

Pleasant Run Elementary School 4

Posted June 03, 2007
Great school! The principal and teachers are wonderful. The school's environment is great. Students appear well behaved and seemed really focused.

Posted November 06, 2006
Hello Parent's I live in Lancaster for 8 yrs. and never have a problem at Pleasant Run Elementry. The teachers are in my opinion the Best in the Lancaster School District The Jr. and High School teachers should take notes from any teacher in this school. The Principle 'Ms. Lynch' is the most professional Person of authority in the School District. IF you don't believe me come and look any morning you will see that Ms. Lynch Knows and greats every child by name apon entering the Front Door.

Pleasant Run Elementary School
427 West Pleasant Run Road, Lancaster, TX  75146
Last modified Pleasant Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.