Lancaster, TX

Posted August 18, 2013
I am pleased with West Main Elementary School. The teachers my son has had have been terrific and very attentive to his needs. I also like the small student-centered environment there. We are definitely looking forward to the new school year.

West Main Elementary School 1

Posted June 25, 2013
I do not recommend this! Administration needs to hire more qualifyed teachers for all grade levels.

Posted April 26, 2013
West Main is a great school and that offers a great education. My eldest child has attended since Kindergarten and will be moving on to middle school next year. I don't understand the negativity of some parents, but I have no problems recommending this school to anyone seeking a quality education for their children.

Posted January 29, 2013
I respectfully disagree with the previous review. My daughter loves the school and I have no complaints as the teachers and administration are doing an excellent job.

Posted May 20, 2010
The teachers at West Main are great and I'm very impressed with the strong emphasis on academic achievement.

West Main Elementary School 4

Posted August 02, 2007

Posted May 08, 2006
My son is finishing his second year at West Main and we've had a wonderful experience. We will be starting 2nd grade in the fall and are looking forward to it. He's an above average reader, placed 2nd in the Math Olympiad, and has had great teachers supporting him and working with his father and I all along.

West Main Elementary School 4

Posted April 10, 2006
I was very skeptical of public schools in general for elementary aged children having attended private schools myself. We have had a wonderful experience with our son's two years at West Main. He was accepted to the Gifted and Talented program and his pace has exceded my expectations.

West Main Elementary School 2

Posted March 08, 2006
They have some really great teachers here unless your child needs any help. They have cut the tutoring program to help emerging readers unless they are in grade 3 (they count for schol TAKS test).

West Main Elementary School 3

Posted January 23, 2004
So far my experience with west main teachers has been great. Mrs. Pryor is wonderful and an excellent example of how a teacher should teach. Mrs. Boruvka is a strict teacher but that is what makes her good. She really has a desire for her students to learn to their highest potential.

West Main Elementary School
531 West Main Street, Lancaster, TX  75146
Last modified West Main Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Main Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top