Bad
Good

This is our first year at West Main Elementary. I knew it was a good school when we decided to send our son there, but the experience has been exceptional. Professional staff, welcoming environment for students of all cultural backgrounds and strong school spirit. I'm thankful that my son attends this fantastic school.

I am pleased with West Main Elementary School. The teachers my son has had have been terrific and very attentive to his needs. I also like the small student-centered environment there. We are definitely looking forward to the new school year.

I do not recommend this! Administration needs to hire more qualifyed teachers for all grade levels.

West Main is a great school and that offers a great education. My eldest child has attended since Kindergarten and will be moving on to middle school next year. I don't understand the negativity of some parents, but I have no problems recommending this school to anyone seeking a quality education for their children.

I respectfully disagree with the previous review. My daughter loves the school and I have no complaints as the teachers and administration are doing an excellent job.

The teachers at West Main are great and I'm very impressed with the strong emphasis on academic achievement.

Last modified West Main Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.