Lancaster, TX

Posted October 02, 2014
Rolling Hills has the right combination of a great child centered environment, wonderful educators, and forward thinking leadership needed to make a school exceptional. My husband and I are thrilled with the school and positive changes throughout LISD.

Posted July 02, 2014
Rolling hills has been my daughters home school for over 3 years now. And it is by far one of the greatest schools my girls has ever attended. Mrs. Ronieshia Murray-Bronner is a wonderful person anda remarkable teacher, she worked with my big girl who has D.S and my girl has come such a long way.. Mrs. Watts is so sweet those kids are in good hands. Mrs. Knight is great. The front desk receptionist is wonderful I truly do appreciate them all. MRS.ADAMS KARMANI AND STEPHANI'S MOM

Posted May 30, 2012
My children attended Rolling Hills Elem. I felt their academic curriculum was outstanding. Now 20+ years later their children are at the same school. I still feel the same way. The teachers have a true talent and the passion for teaching and the love they give when doing it. I give them an A+, Great job Rolling Hills, keep it up.

Posted August 15, 2011
Rolling Hills is a wonderful, recognized rated school. My son loves it and is excited about the upcoming school year.

Posted September 08, 2009
This is a great school. I love the principal, teachers and staff. Education is a high priority here.

Rolling Hills Elementary School 4

Posted August 02, 2006
My daughter's first year at Rolling Hills was last year. She was in Pre-K and I love their program. My step-daugter also attended Rolling Hills and She did very well. My dauhter is only 5 and can read on kinder Level and has not yet attended that grade. I was very pleased with her teacher and principal.

Rolling Hills Elementary School 4

Posted February 22, 2006
My child is in kindergarten and has done well at this school. He has been fortunate in having one of the better kindergarten teachers(at my request). I asked around and found out that this teacher is highly regarded by other parents. My son gets a ton of homework, which is fine with me. Some of the work isn't challenging enough, so I give him extra work that is a little more challenging. The principal gives me the impression that he wants all the students to be successful. However, there is a lack of parental envolvement.

Rolling Hills Elementary School 3

Posted April 05, 2005

Rolling Hills Elementary School 2

Posted October 15, 2004

Rolling Hills Elementary School
450 Rolling Hills Place, Lancaster, TX  75146
Last modified Rolling Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rolling Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top