Bad
Good

Rolling Hills has the right combination of a great child centered environment, wonderful educators, and forward thinking leadership needed to make a school exceptional. My husband and I are thrilled with the school and positive changes throughout LISD.

Rolling hills has been my daughters home school for over 3 years now. And it is by far one of the greatest schools my girls has ever attended. Mrs. Ronieshia Murray-Bronner is a wonderful person anda remarkable teacher, she worked with my big girl who has D.S and my girl has come such a long way.. Mrs. Watts is so sweet those kids are in good hands. Mrs. Knight is great. The front desk receptionist is wonderful I truly do appreciate them all. MRS.ADAMS KARMANI AND STEPHANI'S MOM

My children attended Rolling Hills Elem. I felt their academic curriculum was outstanding. Now 20+ years later their children are at the same school. I still feel the same way. The teachers have a true talent and the passion for teaching and the love they give when doing it. I give them an A+, Great job Rolling Hills, keep it up.

Rolling Hills is a wonderful, recognized rated school. My son loves it and is excited about the upcoming school year.

This is a great school. I love the principal, teachers and staff. Education is a high priority here.

Last modified Rolling Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.