Laredo, TX

Bonnie L Garcia Elementary School 1

Posted December 07, 2008

Posted August 15, 2008
I love the staff and I have seen the improvement in my kids.

Posted March 26, 2008
I'm very greatful with my kids teachers, especially with Mrs. R Mtz from third grade, I feel that she is a very good teacher and the school should hire more teachers like her.

Bonnie L Garcia Elementary School 0

Posted March 17, 2008
I'm so glad to be in Bonnie Garcia, the enviroment it so tranquil and teachers and staff are cool and positive, parents involvemente is appreciate here and can join our children in lunch break, Im very happy for belonging to this school, because my child is a good student.

Posted August 29, 2005
This school was a breathe of fresh air for me and my son and daughter last year (04-05). Coming from a school who was more interested in looking good than being good, we appreciated the enthusiasm of the principal and the teachers. Though it doesn't seem fair, when it comes to schools, a few bad apples can spoil the whole bunch but Bonnie Garcia Elementary is full of teachers and staff whose excitement is contagious! The principal came from a school with a high percentage of students from high income families to one markedly different, but handled the school's inaugural year with class. Parent involvement is moderate and the few are often overzealous, but that can be a good thing. They do lots of creative things for the kids and contribute greatly to parental involvment with family functions. Extracurricular activities are still being formed but this school has awesome potential!

Bonnie L Garcia Elementary School
1453 Concord Hills Boulevard, Laredo, TX  78046
Last modified Bonnie L Garcia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bonnie L Garcia Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top