Posted November 12, 2013
My son had fiber and crying due to a ear infection, my husband and decide to take him to the doctor and he provide us with a doctor excuse for his miss day, he had been perfect attendance and because he was sick attendance clerk did not took the excuse for perfect attendance. If you son is sick and he is perfect attendance you have to take him sick at school not be absent, what an dissapointment!!!

Posted July 04, 2012
I have my 3 children attending. They are involved in GT, Choir and Honors Choir. GT - Semester 1, go to a class one day out of the week, research this person in your group, do a presentation, semester 2, same thing. I was expecting challenging work that would help them find out their strength or niche. Extracurricular Act - No computer, science, technology Choir - Energetic director, only 2 show a year Sports - Turns out, they are coached by parent volunteers (which is great), but if you don't know them, don't expect your child to make it or to be called for tryouts. Teachers - Well, there are some good ones, and some that lack, a lot. Some have favorites. This year, my 1st grader's teacher had a favorite students. She would mention to the class, so-and-so is the smartest in the class. It was not to raise a shy child's spirit. She only worked that child to get into GT. She reached out to me the day before it was due. My child got in. Principal - Energetic and involved with parents' concerns. When I brought issues up, they were addressed within the week. Education - Based on the test, not on the how's and why's, the basics. This is my perception. Perception is reality.

Dr Malakoff Elementary School 5

Posted April 22, 2012
Two of my children attend this school. One is in 1st grade the other 3rd grade. We have had a positive experiance at the school. The administrators are activitly involved and ready to help with any concerns. The teachers are professional and care about each and every kid. The teachers really help motivate the kids to love reading! The parents are very involved at this school as well. My kids really love their school, and are doing very well in academically.

Dr Malakoff Elementary School 5

Posted June 19, 2008

Posted October 24, 2007

Dr Malakoff Elementary School 4

Posted June 20, 2006
Parent involvement is key to success, and this school has just that!

Dr Malakoff Elementary School
2810 Havana Drive, Laredo, TX  78045
Last modified Dr Malakoff Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dr Malakoff Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top